MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning all

@MoBilly I’ve ever gotten around to trying it… but I read one reddit thread where several people said they noticed a BIG difference in their joint / back pain etc if they stopped doing their yoga or stretches etc for a week.

I try and do back exercises or walks when I’m active but I really should look into trying yoga.

2 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the coffee is delicously smooth and strong!

4 Likes

Also

http://www.caughtinthecrossfire.com/skate/skate-news/doctors-told-rodney-mullen-he-would-not-skate-again/

Rodney mullen is legit insane and a genius. He (I do not advise this!) Basically jammed his bones together until his problems went away. What a madman.

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @Terpsnpurps, @InTheWoods, @Greenfingers, @Golfnutt, @Emeraldgreen, and all the rest of the green room gang. Hot :hot_face: again today and no rain :cloud_with_rain:! Stay cool :cool: my friends! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’m better at stretching these days than I’ve ever 0been. My wife is religious about stretching. She can still put her palms flat on the ground from standing straight up.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @OhNo555

Hope you all have a great day

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . :v:t3:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

1 Like

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone else, hope today makes you all smile in some way or another

3 Likes

I think it’s funny as hell how Many times you were tagged for that light :rofl: we want YOU to win!!!

1 Like

I hardly ever win anything. I’d bet on a lot of folks being disappointed. LOL

3 Likes

You got to be in it to win :trophy: it! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I appreciate the tags from folks also, however I don’t need or want the light. What I have in DIY is much bigger/better and the equivalent in commercial would cost at least three times the one listed! We built 6 of em while commercial.

edit… the good part? lol the ones we have cost less than $110.00 each to make!

6 Likes

What do you have?

1 Like

3’x4’ fixtures using 4’ Bridgelux EB gen 2 strips, with Meanwell drivers. 1"x2" wooden frames

They’ve been going strong for over 3yrs now
There are plenty of pics of the lights here, over on my Circus thread.
@Mr.Sparkle showed me & my son how to make em. Well, he showed us what we needed and the wiring up, son made the frames from extra wood laying around.

edit… actually, this one pictured is two of the original fixtures combined. So the cost for this one would be about $220.00 and equivalent to 1200Watt.
We were running (8) 600watt HPS & MH along with (16) 4’ dbl fluorescent shop fixtures. The electric bill for this entire property was $500-$750 per month. Now when all the lights are in use for entire property electric runs 250-350 month
The electric bill covers the entire property, commercial grow-op and house.

Here’s the link to his tute on LED lights
https://overgrow.com/t/cheap-led-strips-a-viable-alternative/

12 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, and the green room gang. Moving slow today! :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . How’s the coffee this morning buddy? What’s Big Johns favorite snack? We used to raise pigs. The loved beer. Leftovers from keg parties did not go to waste.

3 Likes

Morning brother Mo and the Greenies. Hope everyone has the best Sunday ever.

4 Likes

Good morning my friends. I hope you are all doing great today.
@crownpoodle
My grandpa used to intentionally allow the mash he fed the hogs to ferment before he fed it out. He kept barrels of the stuff going.
He said it made the meat better. I know his hogs were fat and lazy…
Truth be told, I think it was just an excuse to have the smell of fermentation around the barn. One of those barrels probably had corn, barley or rye working away. lol

8 Likes