MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I’m out of likes…but thanks for sharing your bushes with us…looking great

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing…you got me thinking about making my own before I buy…looks fantastic

3 Likes

DigiTech is the supplier. The more you buy, the less you pay.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information…writing it down now

1 Like

they’re one of the less expensive places, with a big inventory and selection

4 Likes

Thanks @percyryan66 . I’m about to drop some beans for my next run. I like these SIP buckets. They are working well for me.

2 Likes

Those buckets look great…another thing I need to write down, for sure

2 Likes

What are you doing this next run. I have three clones that I will be moving to the flower tent as soon as I harvest what’s in there.
Then I have nine Chunky Junky seedling that are almost ready to put in mid sized pots.

3 Likes

They’ll drink til they can’t. Pass out and fall over next to the trough of beer, or in it. Kinda nasty. Big, drunk pig crashing into his stall, breaking stuff. Just like how I drank and why I don’t.

3 Likes

I had to stop drinking six yrs ago for the same reasons…can’t drink in moderation, that’s for sure…congratulations on stopping

4 Likes

I’m not old enough to be your grandpa, but I did the same thing when I raised pigs. Pour boiling water into your barrel of corn and let it sit for a few days. Look for bubbles.

I used corn because there was a railroad siding that often had grain cars stored on in near where I worked. The doors were sealed/I never attempted to open them, but there was always spilled corn near the tracks. I’d go there with a couple of old grain sacks and fill up for free other than my sweat equity.

Your grandpa was a smart and observant man. Of course, I totally agree with him. Better tasting flesh from those slightly inebriated fat, lazy pigs!

6 Likes

I’m out of likes…but yall are awesome, I love it around here

5 Likes

LOL
We do have some fun. I’m just happy to find someone that hasn’t heard all my stories too many times to be interested.
:laughing:

5 Likes

That’s the great thing about stoners…even if we have heard them several times, we probably forgot 'em!

6 Likes

We could be closer to mirror images than one might think! :+1:

3 Likes

Figured I’d post it to all instead of a reply.

9 Likes

What a lineup.
I think I’m going to make female seeds of Chunky Junky. I’m really liking that plant. I hope you put stakes in yours to support the flowers. Those rascals put the “V” in heavy.

7 Likes

I’ll do that. My Chocolate Rain is the same. Absolute bricks for buds.

3 Likes

I edited the post to show the link to his tute on LEDs

4 Likes

Rose just flipped 10 more this morning, lol thinning that veg room down … still!
2Frankie
2FruityPebble
1PineappleSkunk
1WR
1Gelato
1GDP
1Scorpion Candy.
don’t remember the last one, lol

7 Likes