MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Question guys. I’m thinking about putting my Cap Junky outside for the Summer.
How do you guys condition your plants to the outside in order to reduce stressing the plant?

4 Likes

Looks like the barn will be a world of dankness soon. I’d love to have “smellavision” with your posts. lol

4 Likes

I don’t do OD anymore, but I’d suggest ‘hardening/conditioning’ put em out in 50/50 shade & sun for a couple hours a day for a few days, then gradually up the time outdoors until you reach maybe 4-6 hrs… just my thinking here, there may be a better way.

5 Likes

That’s kinda what I was thinking. She’s on 24 hour light right now. I was thinking about taking her out later in the day when it’s cooling down somewhat and bringing her in before it gets too dark. Take her out about 30 minutes earlier every day until she’s used to more intense light and heat…

6 Likes

Is that your Cap Junky or is it Chunky Junky?
I would kinda like to see what Chunky does outside.

2 Likes

Chunky is already in the flower room. :slight_smile: Looking very nice. :+1:
37496cf0aef75c5df4f3c517b80f04143fc150fe_2_558x500

11 Likes

Woo hoo! Frosty. Mikey likey!!!

5 Likes

Start them outside in the shade, every day give them more hours of direct sun. By the end of a week you should have them in direct sun the whole time.
Keep an eye on them the first few days of direct sun as they will want water.

7 Likes

I have to say, she’s a dang nice plant. She takes the heat in there like it’s nothing. I’m getting canoeing going on with the others but her leaves look a lot better than the others. I haven’t even had to remove any for more air flow.

1 Like

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed and @Oldjoints for the advice. I’ll post some pics when she’s hitting her stride. :+1:

2 Likes

Ok. I will confess. I stole a small bud. From my CJ plant. I could not help myself. Temptations got the best of me.
This is what im looking at to smoke. Pretty nice. But zero cure two days off the plant. Its dry enuff to smoke. Chunky junky Baby, yeah!

8 Likes

Waiting eagerly for a report @BigMike55 !
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok. I took two rips.
I dont want to influence your opinion.
Should i say what i think?

9 Likes

Are we suppose to believe that at some point you won’t?

8 Likes

I never could drink… that’s why I’m such a stoner :rofl:

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has it correct!! I would add if you have a bunch of overcast days in the forecast, they’re a great time to harden off

6 Likes

Right on…thank you so much

3 Likes

Mikey… Miiiiikeeeey!!!
Is your silence your smoke report? lol

5 Likes

Geee lol let the guy get his head back on right!

6 Likes

Good deal. Thanks. I have some sun screen that I’ll be putting over a frame I have.
:+1:

3 Likes