MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning Mo, have good day brother.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hello :wave: to all and a good morning :sun_with_face: drinking coffee :coffee: and smoking a joint. Just got in from a long walk with Cooper Morgan :dog:!

1 Like

good morning @MoBilly , @OhNo555, @Greenfingers and OG !

wish ya all a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and OG! It’s a good day to be OverGrowing…

2 Likes

I was wondering where you were. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

yeah iḿ late today :smiley: my son came by for coffee . :rofl: :joy: :innocent:

3 Likes

Always nice to see the kids :boy:! :sunglasses::wink:

2 Likes

so true became pretty rare . :slight_smile: he`s busy with his studys. so it is always enjoyable when comes by.

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

1 Like

Hiya @MoBilly and the rest of you Krazy Kats of OG.

4 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert @Greenfingers @OhNo555 @m0sirys @Fortman420 & @BigMike55 !

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Coffee is strong and hot and the day is too short for all needing done… Think I’ll have another cup and plan the rest of the day. First though, l’m loading a bowl and pouring another cup.

A man must have his priorities in order. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

A man with a plan!!!
I like it!

3 Likes

Did the envelope/card ever make it yet?

2 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 ,
I’m still waiting for that delivery. I’m still waiting on the one from @JohnnyPotseed as well.

2 Likes

Good timing Johnny.

2 Likes

I don’t know what it is with the mail. I’m getting a little nervous. It never takes a week to get anything from you two.

2 Likes

I would be willing to bet today is your lucky day.

1 Like

Here’s hoping Mike. :crossed_fingers:t5:

Damn USPS snail-mail!

3 Likes

I hate the postal service, I got some beans 🫘 from @THCeed and was missing one :point_up: puck, so I went outside to look :eyes: again in the mailbox :mailbox: and found it on the ground :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: feeling lucky :four_leaf_clover: now! :wink::blush:

6 Likes