MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good night @MoBilly and OG, see ya in the morning.

2 Likes

Good night @Gumbert . Sleep well.
:v:

2 Likes

Good night

1 Like

Good morning to all on this GR8 Friday, got my coffee :coffee: and a few end of the week joints ready to go!

4 Likes

Good morning Mo, have a nice day.

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @OhNo555 , @Greenfingers and OG of course!!!

enjoy the day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly & all the OG folks

7 Likes

Is it morning? Oh shit.

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and all my OG heros! Friday is upon us, it’s gonna be a great weekend, I just feel it in my bones. G.

6 Likes

Morning friends!
I’ve been moving my alarm a little earlier each week, and I managed to get out of bed by 5:45 today. Ultimately I’m trying to get up, consistently, at 5 a.m. so I can so am early morning workout before I head into the day… this damn desk job has me up a pant size in the last 6 months! I’ve never sat down for work before, and woo boy it’s hard on the body.

6 Likes

Good morning all. Hope we all have a easy slide into the weekend

3 Likes

It’s been a very distracting week!

Good morning everyone and I hope y’all had a fantastic week!

:v:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday! What a beautiful overcast, wet, snowy and slushy day! All that sunshine and warmth is for wimps! :lying_face:
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

6 Likes

Watch out @HeadyBearAdventures , when I got a desk job my pant size went from 32 to 34 within a few months. A few months later I was a size 36. A few months later… size 38 :sweat_smile: I should have stayed away from the pastries

3 Likes

When I got married I had a 34" waistline. I was 6’2" 195 lbs. Within 2 years I had gotten up to a 38" waistline and 240 lbs. I stayed right there for over 30 years. Now that I’m not working like I used to, I put on another 20 lbs.
Good cooking and little exercise is a bad bad combination. lol

4 Likes

@MoBilly you guys gettin snow already? Also you know what time it started?

1 Like

I guess at my biggest, I was 6’2" ", 265# after I retired, I lost a pile of weight. Down to 210. I look at my belly and it still looks big. I must have been disgusting at 265.

2 Likes

No snow yet. It was doing a mix earlier but it’s just rain now. The forecast shows it starting to snow ~ 11. Right when I’ll be heading out to sing at one of the places we go to.
Neither rain nor snow nor gloom of night… will keep us from making it there. lol
I just hope most of the band make it there. I don’t want to do a one man show. lol

4 Likes

Right after the accident and I was in a wheelchair, I went up to 330 lbs. It was a horrible thing trying to loose that weight when I couldn’t be active and work it off. I just had to starve for a while.

3 Likes