MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @OhNo555 , @JohnnyPotseed , @Gumbert @Pigeonman and all of OG!
Have a great day! Make someone smile, laugh, maybe even blush today. Those things remind us life is frigging AWESOME!!!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

11 Likes

Morning @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed @Pigeonman @Gumbert @Greenfingers @OhNo555

9 Likes

Good morning @Fortman420 .
:wave:t4:

3 Likes

Morning growmies

8 Likes

Good morning @THCeed .
:wave:t4:

4 Likes

lol you’re sure seeming to be in a chipper mood this morning, my friend!

4 Likes

I think the cold froze my brain this morning @JohnnyPotseed . It does this while it’s thawing. I’ll be my normal boring self soon enough.
:laughing:

3 Likes

:scream: :sob:

2 Likes

Load the bowl with some of that Frankie concentrate! lol
That all came off of the SHE BEAST, btw

1 Like

Is that why I forgot my name for a while!?
:rofl:
That stuff took me around the block and back bro!

1 Like

Okay bring the old noob fart up to speed… What was that stuff?

2 Likes

That stuff… lol

Just some concentrate i ran off using the SHE BEAST I stuck in the freezer when i harvest her.

5 Likes

I slept well last night for the first 2-3 hours. That was what got me there @Gumbert . It’s probably the best thing I’ve had for years to get me some rest.

2 Likes

I’d love to have/make enough to send everyone some! lol But there was only just so little. Just over 50grams

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!! Have a great day

3 Likes

Ms Trish has had severe insomnia for the past 10 years. She says that she can’t shut her brain down at night and just lays there for hours, my hope for her is my first harvest of the Frankie Sisters will fix that.

I just have to figure out a way to get it into. She has always had trouble with smoke. She is an Italian gal that loves to cook so that may work. Time will tell I just need these ladies to grow!!!

1 Like

It’s called Rosin, it’s a concentrate made by pressing either cannabis or hashish.

Here is what a press looks like:

6 Likes

Awesome! What is the box to the left of the press?

The white long box? That is parchment paper used to have the rosin squeeze out onto. Then you scrape it off of the parchment paper and put it in whatever container you are going to use for storage.
There are also little pouches you put the material in to be pressed.

3 Likes

Mighta been talking about the temp control (box)

2 Likes