MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Ahhh didn’t think of that……

2 Likes

Maybe this will help you visualize:

5 Likes

This is the one I bought in Jan 2022

3 Likes

Ok back to trim jail ……. :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Did you try making a tincture out of that blueberry cbd?

No I didn’t. I just blended it with whatever I happen to be smoking at the time.
You might find this interesting though. I plan to make some CBD bubble hash out of the larfy stuff from the BB CBD I am going to run this time.
What do you think of that idea?
I might try oil too just to see if my body can use CBD in edible form. THC has no effect but CBD might still work.

1 Like

I use it in my cream and tincture. For the tincture, I use an M.C.T. Tastes ok and really helps you sleep.

1 Like

I love the taste of that BB cbd. I’d put that on top of a bowl of flower just for the taste but I know it helps me. Tincture might just be even better. I’ll make a plan to do just that.
:+1:t4:

I actually have the same press that you have. I’m not big into dabbing. But it make a dam good product. I’m just afraid I will get too used to dabs and not be able to get off on flower. And I love smoking flower. So dabs are for like Friday nights when you want an extra kick in the balls.
But that’s just me. I do like dabbing tho.
I did not do it last night but tonight I’m going to try that MS. Frankie in my banger and see what she does by herself.

5 Likes

Jelly! I have the older version and need to get around to modding the legs so it stops wanting to tilt! :rofl:

Dude i hear you and this has what’s happened with me as i need to cut down on my excessive smoke inhalation so vaping and dabbing needed to be explored.

Dabs: Cleanest and most medical and functional highs I’ve ever had; no fog… which can be a problem if you want to feel stoned.

Vape: Similar to dabing, but much less impact (even before I started dabbing).

Hash: I just got a Nugz Happle so I can really enjoy my hash. It’s now a mix of the feelings I get from vaping and flower.

Flower: Classic brain fog due to plant matter; but as mentioned I needed to cut down as I was always in a state of inflammation in my ears/nose/throat from chain smoking :broccoli: .

Now my daily routine is:

AM: Vape on workdays, Dab on weekends.
during the day: Vape/one hitter on weekdays, dab/bong with flower/hash mix on weekends.
PM: Dab then bong with hash/flower, then dab again

You can see my tolerance is now FUCKED but i’m not upset because I’m not smoking anymore to get “high”… I’m smoking to deal with a world of both mental and physical issues and this is just… well working!.

So in short if you wanna keep getting rocked by flower DON’T SHATTER!. :rofl:

9 Likes

Morning @MoBilly ! I sure hope none of you hurt like I do. Shit howdy ouch!

4 Likes

Nice work on changing your smoking routine Pigeonman, I really need to do something similar-- I am starting to get wheezy and really should take better care of my lungs.
That Happle is pretty sweet, it looks like a teapot for hash smoke. It sounds like hash is the way to go; less plant matter while retaining some body buzz… I need that body buzz

2 Likes

Best dogs ever. That is all we had before the hubby started going down. Then we did the service dog. This is the only dog I have left.

We had spaniels and the LGD.

4 Likes

I know you love your pup, lol but we love ours also… and think the Rotties are the best. So as much as I luvs ya, dear lady. We’ll just have to agree to disagree! :heart: :+1:

3 Likes

THanks @herojuana.tom !

The thing was since I’ve switched my hearing is getting better!

Talk about a freaking bonus!!!

4 Likes

I can see that happening, I noticed a long time ago that my ears would ring and feel clogged after smoking. And after years of continued use that has become a permanent condition.
That is a major bonus!

1 Like

I agree with you 100%, and so does Cooper! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

I absolutely love my plant matter vape… Way more stealthy than smoke (I can vape in the same room as other people and they don’t always know), and you taste soooo much more of your hardwork too. Would something like that woke for her? It’s pretty much cured my insomnia.

After years of trying cheap ones, and a TON of research, this is the one I ended up with… I literally don’t leave home without it :joy:.

1 Like

I have owned a great many dogs. There were times we had up to 15 not counting when we had pups to deal with. I can say with full certainty that there are awesome dogs, not so special dogs and worthless dogs in every breed you can mention or cross thereof.
Having said that, Rottweiler’s, Great Pyrenees , Border Collies are my personal favorites with a tip of the hat to Doberman and the Beagle.
I’ve always wanted a pure standard size Poodle though. I’ve had mixes but never a pure bred one.

2 Likes

I had a Great Pyrenees raised with the goats. What a great dog. I agree there are good and bad in all. I personal feel there are usually a bad owner behind a bad dog.

I too would like a pure standard Poodle some day.

2 Likes