MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I feel so special…

2 Likes

I forgot to say this but. Thanks brother. I’m very happy you plan to follow this thread.

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Congratulations on the new tent! Looking forward to seeing you overgrow it!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen . I’m going to be dropping more seeds ASAP.
:+1:t4:

6 Likes

I’m sitting on my hands to stop myself from popping more seeds :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Just send em all to me, I will dole you out a bi Monthly allotment. :wink:

3 Likes

Here you go @Gumbert . :wink:

The VB doesn’t look like I took anything off but she got a hair cut the other day. Man, that’s some distance between her nodes. It’s just a little bit intimidating to think about how dang big and lanky she’s going to want to be. lol

AR #1

AR 2

I found some larvae on this one last night and sprayed it down with Arbor insecticide. Everything in the green room got sprayed down bigly!
I had to treat them three weeks ago for the same crap. I used up the last of my one-on-one then so I hope the Arbor works near as well. From now on it’s going to be preventative maintenance. I’m going to use Safer and Arbor on alternating weekends.
I hate those little bastards.

Anyway, onward and upward.

The smaller WR that got too much water is trying to shake it off and perk back up.

@JohnnyPotseed ,
Is the WR normally that dark of a shade of green or am I over feeding?

Thanks for stopping by!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

20 Likes

White Rhino is usually darker green. This is WR, I took pic yesterday, itr, she is darker than this looks

11 Likes

Good deal. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been fighting with this grow from the beginning. Trying to get the feed right was next to impossible.
After @Oldjoints pointed out the flaw in my DIY (never trust boobtube btw) I’ve gotten them to rebound. I can still see some deficiencies still showing up, especially with the AR, but they have a lot better color now and I can see they are going to do ~ alright.
I got my Growbucket inserts so as soon as I can, I’ll be starting a new run.
I’m going to have to take into consideration how long those AR and the VB will be flowering. You know, dang plant count and all.

7 Likes

Hey @G-paS ! I see you in there! Can’t believe I forgot to tag you to the thread. So glad you dropped by. Please make it a habit.
:pray:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome! I have had a hard time getting here recently. I couldn’t miss yours though :grinning:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Thank you my friend.
This will be my journal from here forward. You are always welcome to join in the conversations or just lurking in the background is fine too. That’s where I’m most comfortable to be honest. lol
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Nice! I like that little WR in the last pic. Pretty.

1 Like

Oh right…like you have self control. Send him an empty pack every 2 weeks.

2 Likes

That WR is one I’ve been running as a clone-only since I bought the beans in '98. It’s a keeper!

5 Likes

I want to run another come mid Summer using a proper SIP bucket. If I wasn’t concerned about plant count I’d just take a clone from one of these but I’ll have a full house soon. I mean full. lol
I’ll have to see if I can find anyone with cuttings. lol

2 Likes

lol gee… i wonder where or who you might find with cuttings of '98 WR…? :thinking: :scream: :rofl: :rofl:

edit… lol just picking brother, you know I got you whenever ya want one.

3 Likes

That’ll be a trick man. But I will be persistent in my search. I’ll find it somewhere.
:wink:
Appreciate you brother.

Good night you knuckelheads. I’m headed out early tonight.

6 Likes

lol Rest well, my friend.

3 Likes