MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I turned over a whole corner of my garden area to raise popcorn. I might have gotten eight pots worth out of all that space. But it was the BEST dang popcorn I ever et!!!
I kept telling myself that. lol

2 Likes

It was the kids idea to plant the popcorn. lol

1 Like

That’s what Id say too…

LOL, Messin’ wit you man

1 Like

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
:laughing:

3 Likes

Have you ever had the pickled hard boiled eggs :egg: with the beets and onions :onion:? Mmmmmm :yum:, I love them. I make them in the old tall 2 or 3 gallon pickle jars 🫙. :yum::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Just about any food pickled is fine by me, lol I love pickling my own banana peppers, eggs, sausage, beets, etc
We don’t anymore, mainly because we don’t have a garden/grow our own. I do miss that at times. lol

4 Likes

it is already that time of the day! so good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day ya`all :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good Morning folks

5 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

@MoBilly, good morning!

2 Likes

Good morning @Fortman420 !

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: breakfast :pancakes: club, was busy with wife. She is a little under the weather :sneezing_face: today and is cranky :grimacing:. I might be in for a long day! :roll_eyes: :open_mouth::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Good morning @OhNo555 . You might make coffee and breakfast for the wife. That might just turn that frown upside down!
:wink:

2 Likes

I find that when Rose wa in one of them ‘moods’… just a cup of coffee and a doobie, served to her in bed, makes her a lot better person!

3 Likes

Whatever it takes. Lololol :joy:

4 Likes

Good morning my friends, cherish today, tomorrow is certainly not promised, hold your loved ones close.

6 Likes

That should be an everyday prayer @TopShelfTrees1 .
:+1:

5 Likes

Morning folks, hope this side of the Og universe is d starting off good!

1 Like

Amen brother, being reminded of this quite often lately.

2 Likes