MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Looking good @MoBilly, I am officially jealous, I am still waiting on these Frankies to POP.

2 Likes

He said every 2 months :joy:. I assumed some kind of maintenance fee​:joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Glad you are getting things sorted out. You will love those grobuckets. Follow directions precisely when setting the buckets up, it’s important.

4 Likes

I’m really liking my plants in regular five gallon buckets from Lowes. I just drilled a few half inch holes around the bottom and Viola! Grow buckets. High tech stuff right there.

3 Likes

Even comes with a handle to carry them……

6 Likes

Good morning all!

I’ll follow the instructions to the letter @Oldjoints . :+1:t5:
There’s a Blue Dream clone just right near ready for some new digs.
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Top of the morning to you @MoBilly ! My grow is disassembled due to the landlord performing some maintenance and I am really hating being down :pensive: Sadly, at the end of last year, all my poor mother plants went into flower with 16h of light so I am also in the process of regenerating everything :sweat_smile::face_with_head_bandage: It sucks being a renter

4 Likes

Good mornin @MoBilly and OG.

2 Likes

The last time I paid rent was in the 80s. lol
I look at what folks pay now for a month and I wonder how anyone that turns a wrench or actually has calluses on their hands can afford to live. It’s frigging insane. But at least it keeps the poor poor.
:angry:

6 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert . Hope you have a stellar day.

1 Like

I know many a working man who bought houses when they were 220K, now those houses list for 2.2M :roll_eyes: I refused to buy back when I could have because I came from San Diego where houses were in the 90K range and the 220K “at that time” price seemed WAY TOO HIGH :sweat_smile: Well, that was before the first tech boom… Bad choice. I should have bought in instead of being an obstinate punker who refused to assimilate :raised_hands: I am glad that I never contributed to the global banking system but – looking back – maybe I should have :angry:

4 Likes

Now where did I put those Microsoft stocks I bought on a whim back in the late 70s? I’m so scatterbrained sometimes.

7 Likes

Good morning! Hope you are having a great weekend , if not at least better than mine bro. The weather is at least gorgeous out here for once, feels like early May no joke

3 Likes

Everyone has that sense of I SHOULDA DONE DIFFERENT.
No worries. Some may win some may lose.
My uncle, back in the late 50’s bought into a small start up Japanese company called Honda. When it was like penny stock. That boy did good for himself till he croaked and left an ungrateful woman everything.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Man this thread is moving right along…LOL
Good morning @MoBilly @Emeraldgreen and anyone one else that drops in this morning…

3 Likes

I walked into an open house yesterday that had clearly been used as a short term rental (Air BnB or the like); cheapest possible components in every room except the kitchen and bath… I’m talking OSB shelves in the closets, and planed and stained 2x4s for stair railings.
3 bedrooms, 2 bath…$800,000
Utter bullshit

4 Likes

Well built houses have been priced out of existence by the insane cost of building materials. Try to even build a proper deck for your place! It’s absolutely criminal what they charge now!

7 Likes

My girl and I looked at a place that had obviously been used as a grow; Illegal wiring that needed removal, missing walls, mylar glued to the walls… needs 25K of roofing for house and garage plus 20K of termite work and an estimated 120K for foundation work because the house is rotating where it shouldn’t be :joy:. listed for 1.2M :flushed::face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

I’d rebuild the engine in my old school bus and live in it out in the woods first.

10 Likes