MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I really look :eyes: forward to seeing this thread 🪡 every day as it rocks 🪨 and sometimes is quite hilarious! :rofl:

1 Like

Actually it looks like something I ate last week and crapped out and now getting moldy…….

5 Likes

Hey! We’re cereal here!.. er, I mean serious…yeah that’s it!

2 Likes

Oh the mental visuals hurt!

Nice talk at the breakfast table. Buncha pervs.

3 Likes

Stop looking in the mirror n talking to yersef!

3 Likes

I resemble that remark. Lol

2 Likes

I’m not perverted, preverted maybe!

3 Likes

This could be you :laughing::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

IMG_4805 IMG_4806

I was looking at myself in the mirror just yesterday. I was telling myself, “Dam, dude! You’ve really gotten old, fat and ugly” Its depressing. Y’know? So I tell my wife about the mirror deal, and told her I really need some kind of a compliment or something. She looked at me and said, “Well… Your eyesight is damn near perfect.”
WTF?!?!?

10 Likes

So she didn’t marry you for your looks and it sure wasn’t your money, so you are either hung like a horse or got her very drunk!
What kind of alcohol was it?

5 Likes

Too funny!
:laughing:

2 Likes

John Holmes used to send me a Christmas card each year, when he was alive. There’s your answer.

3 Likes

What a jerk @BigMike55 ! If he was such an ass that he would make you cry once every Christmas, why do you even open his card to you?!!!

4 Likes

I tease my buddies the same way, only with my plants. :rofl:

3 Likes

I can see that working. It worked on me after all. lol

The only enormous thing I got to brag about is my belly but my friends don’t seem impressed when I lift my shirt to show them.
Laughing doesn’t denote admiration does it?
Didn’t think so.
:frowning_face:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone :grin::coffee:
62.5 percent!!! I don’t think my hash tests that high :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . I have seen where people pay several thousands to obtain a certain strain. I might could see that if it was something I thought would make me hundreds of thousands in return but dang. A plant that produced that kind of percentage?
Second hand smoke would put you in a coma.

3 Likes

3 Likes

In the early 90’s Friday was literally fry-day :joy: Sheets were 25-30 and dropping on Friday allowed us a couple days to recover before Monday :joy: I miss those days. A lot

1 Like