MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I remember reading about it a while back and when she cut the plant it came to mind. Those cuttings were needing something done with them anyway so I put some in the cloner and put that one in the aloe plant. We’ll see.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

You taking a break from growing for a but @MoBilly , or you sort of between. I’m usually running over my own heels, being in a big hurry to start more!

1 Like

I have too much weed in the house right now. Like WAY the hell too much. I haven’t heard of anyone being checked up on but I had to postpone some growing plans for a while. We have some Bubble Bags so we plan on making some hash. I’ve just been spoiled by a friend who makes way better hash than I can with what I have on hand. You know what they say, “Crap in, crap out”. lol
I just put those cuttings in the cloner so hopefully they will root well and I will have more to show off.
They were in the crisper for about three weeks though so I don’t know. They were cuttings I took from the Frankenstein before I started using STS on her.
That was a bit of a screw up actually…
I had her in the closet and after about 13 days of what I thought was 12/12 I found out that the timer had been bumped. She was only getting ~10 hours darkness.
That means she has been treated with STS quite a bit. If all goes well I should start seeing something fairly soon.

13 Likes

Lol I bet its hard to compete with him hashwise haha… I feel your pain!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning brother MO, and all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Terpsnpurps, @HighTilliDie, @Golfnutt, @InTheWoods, @Emeraldgreen, well I hope all are off to a nice start today! More cool weather for us in the forecast on the east coast. Weather has been exceptionally nice the last few days, trying to enjoy it while it last! :blush::joy::+1::sun_with_face:🪴:facepunch::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Hope y’all have a blessed day.

6 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps @HighTilliDie @Golfnutt @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods @Emeraldgreen @OhNo555 & @BigMike55 !

Another day, another 67 cents!
Hope you are all doing great this morning!

8 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
How can you have too much weed? That’s like having too much fun or too much money.:wink:
Your garden looks fantastic my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers . :slight_smile: I can’t wait to give that Cap Junky a try! lol

4 Likes

I’m almost ready to start som of those Cap Junky, just have to get my veg closet empty.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

She likes to stretch. lol

1 Like

Good morning @OhNo555 @MoBilly
Good morning everyone
Have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen ! How is your knee doing?

3 Likes

Doing great most of the time. Every once in a while a little wobbly and pain.
How are you doing?

2 Likes

I’m getting along. My back is still iffy when I try and get some work done but it’s getting back to “normal”. Thanks. All I really need is a day on the lake. That’ll put me right. lol

5 Likes