MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning all you Master Marijuana Manipulators. Supposed to be in the 90’s today. Maybe the hundreds are over for a while. Stepped outside yesterday, took two steps and my shirt was already soaked. I love summer.
Until it get to about 90+ degrees. Then it sucks, out loud.

10 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Golfnutt, @Greenfingers, @Terpsnpurps, @Oldjoints, and the rest of the green room gang! :blush::facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt @BigMike55 @OhNo555 and anyone else that happens to pop in.
I still only have a couple of plants going so not much to show. Later today, after light on, I’ll put up some pics of them.
Well, after I get back from the dentist. Cleaning this time.
I hate dentist appointments.

11 Likes

Good Moning everone!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and OG!

Dentist… Have fun

G.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

3 Likes

Goodmorning mo and the greenroom gurus

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . I had my time getting ground on yesterday. New dentist. The front office was an event to deal with, so I was apprehensive. No need, she did real good work. Didn’t ask me questions with fingers and tools in my mouth.

2 Likes

Love this @MoBilly ! The pastor is young. Mid 40s. No formal training. Walked in the side door of that particular church all strung out. At some point he became the youth minister. Pastor had a stroke. Tag… you’re it. Matt is a natural. Really cool to see. The youth group is strong under him. I love it!

3 Likes

That right there gives me hope. It’s going to take young folks trained up in the way to bring back some semblance of actual normalcy to this world.

5 Likes

Good day bro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning @Gumbert . Oh yeah fun fun fun. :laughing:

4 Likes

My daughter is 33. Husband’s 30. Kid’s are 14, 12, 7, and 2. After talking she and her husband went to the closet church to their house. Blocks away. It was perfect. Something for everyone. The Missus and I have been more this year than in the last 20.
Pastor Matt married the kids earlier this summer at home. Just family, 26 big and small, including Matt and his wife Joscyln. They are family now. Pretty amazing to stumble on. I heard someone ask Matt where he met his wife. As soon as he sputtered, I guessed “rehab”. Frickin’ nailed it!
I’m not preaching here folks. Just me and my friend MoBilly having a civilized conversation. Right bro?

6 Likes

Right bro. :slight_smile:
I don’t make a big thing about my beliefs on here but I enjoy the few times that I have. Nothing you have posted is outside of what I would put on myself so don’t worry one bit.
I’m always open for a private message though if you ever get the notion to go into a deeper conversation.
:+1:t4:

6 Likes

I had to use the dehumidifier elsewhere so I took a lot of the fans off. I don’t want these beauties to have problems.
The Cap Junky.

Here’s another project I have going. I’m reversing this Frankenstein for some fem pollen for @JohnnyPotseed.

I also have a couple of GFOG that are enjoying the outdoors.
I think this one could use a little more N.
She is beginning to flower.

This one got a little too much sun before I backed off and moved her slower into the full sun.

Eva needed to use some aloe so I decided to try something. I had some cuttings in the crisper so…
Just wondering if this might be a good way to keep cuttings going for a while. lol

You’ll never know if you don’t give it a try.
:wink:
That, and maybe a little something else…, is what I have going on. I know it’s not much but I’m still growing something. lol

24 Likes

Nobody likes a showoff!!

Loving your garden, broski.

5 Likes

The plants are looking great, @MoBilly

3 Likes

Everything looks great @MoBilly :green_heart: you know I’m hanging out in the back and always enjoy your updates and all of the associated banter that comes with it. :grin:

3 Likes

Always appreciate the company Jpaul. :v:t4:

4 Likes

Nice gardens Mobilly :dart:
I haven’t personally done it but have seen success using aloe as the rooting gel, then in rooters. Good luck with that

1 Like