MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

That has been my morning thing right after the chores are done. Normally I listen to some blues. I love me some Chicago blues. But I’m also very eclectic in what I listen to. My true love is old Appellation folk music. The precursor to “mountain music” that eventually became bluegrass. I love those old ballads. Celtic folk music was what it was all based on so it’s no surprise that I spend a lot of time listening to that genre.
Dad loved classical music and introduced me to that. I can listen to soft classical for hours to unwind.
One of my favorite tunes of all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfF0zHeU3Zs
Watch it through to see a great depiction of what is involved in the more intricate parts of this music. Most never listen to the whole and never know just how technically demanding it is.

8 Likes

My parents also instilled in me a love Classical music, for its beauty and potential depth of emotion.

As it turns out, Beethoven’s Für Elise and the entire so called Moonlight Sonata are of my favorite pieces of music, no matter what genre.

I like particularly like this version, where the listener gets to read the story of the music as it plays. It’s very emotional. For those who may not know, this piece of music is about Beethoven’s love for a woman, Elise.

I also love this recording of the Moonlight Sonata. It literally makes me cry when I listen to it. My mom died more than 30 years ago, and I have to wonder what she would have thought of it. She loved this piece of music.

Don’t mean to take over your thread, fur Elise or anyone else. I hope you enjoy these. :+1:

8 Likes

You’re good mota. :slight_smile: I could have a thread all about music. lol
Find “Classical Gas” for guitar. You will thank me for it.
:wink:

8 Likes

The Mason Williams instrumental? Oh hell yes!

2 Likes

That’s the one. That is some absolutely wonderful music.

3 Likes

Yeah I am the same way… alot of music has helped me through hard times…

Pink floyd always helped me escape this world for a while

3 Likes

This is 1 that I like that is newish… but not new really…

But I love love love the message!!! Absolute truth!

It’s the band “Tool” singer with his other 3rd band puscifer… he also has a perfect circle

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo,and all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. @Terpsnpurps my daughter and her husband just saw Tool, now I have to listen to them.

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Terpsnpurps, @Greenfingers, @mota, @Golfnutt, and the rest of the green room gang! :blush::wink::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Morning brother Mo and the Green Room crew.

8 Likes

Moe is out milking goats. lol

3 Likes

Good morning all. I’m moving slowly but moving none the less. Hardly got any sleep at all last night. Now I’m dragging ass. I need a coffee IV drip… Forget the drip. Just open the dang thing up and let’r run!

9 Likes

My goats are happy happy happy. No mater what, they get taken care of. You got that right brother.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone, have a fantastic day
@crownpoodle @MoBilly @OhNo555

4 Likes

Mason Williams. That’s a good choice. Good Morning @MoBilly . Morning my OG friends.
You matter to me @MoBilly . All of you do, in one way or another, matter to me. Nobody else is allowed to go off the rails here. Seeds and cuts/clones are one thing. Even if they can’t be replaced they’re just things. People are what matter.
You all have a great day.

7 Likes

Amen and amen @crownpoodle .

2 Likes

When I came to after surgery, the 1st thing I wanted was coffee. I even told them before surgery to please have some fresh for me.

3 Likes

@crownpoodle
I remember sitting in headquarters command with my dad when he stayed late so many times. I would sit and mess around with the typewriters and draw a ton of pictures on all the free paper. Dad would let me have coffee and tell me to keep it under wraps so he didn’t have to deal with Mom over it. lol
I sure miss that old man. He was the straightest shooter I, or anyone else, could hope to know. His honesty was brutal but the truth hurts sometimes. He was also the quietest of men but one look in his eyes showed the road he had traveled was a tank trail.

7 Likes