MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning @Hemp . I didn’t go to a Lutheran school. My folks were actively involved in Clairemont Lutheran in San Diego. I learned some valuable lessons there I’m able to use in my day to day. Pretty relatable message most of the time.
My folks moved to SD from Spokane , Washington when I was 5. In short order I was going to a Lutheran dentist and doctor.

3 Likes

So I guess the old saying, “Coffee will stunt your growth.” is BS then?
I have met you in person. Ain’t nothing STUNTED about you, bro. No offense.

6 Likes

@BigMike55
None taken. I’m the smallest of his three boys. lol
Dad stood around 5’9" but he was build like a bulldog. Mom is just under 6’ and slim. Her family are tall folk. I’m 6’2" and normally run around 250 lbs and felt short around my uncles. Dad’s family were hobbits. Moms family were elves. lol

6 Likes

That all sounds so familiar @MoBilly . I remember thinking I was a big deal when I got to roll counted coins. Wednesday Mom had “Circle”. When it was at our house, I didn’t exist. "Go out in the garage and shoot pool. Be QUIET. No loud music.

3 Likes

Same here. No sleep at all. I took my blue pill. Just lad there thinking all night. Good doctor visit today.

2 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly @OhNo555 @Hemp @Greenfingers @Golfnutt @420noob @InTheWoods @HighTilliDie @crownpoodle @mota @Flower @Jpaul @Emeraldgreen
Hope your day is a great 1!
🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Good afternoon @Terpsnpurps

2 Likes

Morning @Terpsnpurps and @Emeraldgreen ! I hope you are both doing better than good.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful day out. Puppies are playing and I am talking with my friends. Awesome day!!

4 Likes

Sounds like a right good morning! :laughing:

2 Likes

Awesome @MoBilly !!

2 Likes

Good afternoon all! I finally noticed little budlets on my nonsativa heirloom plants outside yay! So I’m guessing between 2-3 wks of flower. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Likes

I would think it’ll be longer. Considerably longer in fact. My GFOG is just starting and I’m thinking around 8-9 weeks…
:thinking:

So, how’dthe two of em end up with a troll?!:scream: :rofl:

4 Likes

Here’s some budlet picks sorry 30+mph winds today.

I can get better pics at night. My landrace doesn’t even have budlets yet.
a little windy

11 Likes

More like an ogre. lol
Trolls are disgusting and their favorite food is… is… GOATS!!!
We don’t even tell them when the family reunion is set for. Big old runny noses and stinking feet! Always have villagers stuck between their toes.

6 Likes

IMG_5823
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

4 Likes

Lol for an older guy you get around fast johnny… goodmorning @MoBilly !!!

2 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes