MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning @MoBilly . All quite in my zone for now. I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I tweaked my back just enough to make me take it easy, so we’re just doing some housework and listening to music. If I get to feeling better I’ll be mucking stalls tomorrow .
They’re needing it.

3 Likes

In the late 70s, my cousins in Montana built this stall mucking machine from miscellaneous stuff off my grandparents farm. Mucking was their job. Worked so good they mucked half the stalls for 50 miles. Neighbors kids paid them!
These are the same kids who laughed at my friends driving trucks. ANY car was better than a truck! The big spendy rims just had them dying laughing. Paint jobs.

3 Likes

Have a great weekend everyone.

4 Likes

I’ve talked about building a new shelter that’s tall enough for me to get my front loader up in there. That would help so much. For now I’ll just use the wheelbarrow.
I dislike the job but I won’t have my goats breathing all the gasses that manure and old bedding emits. I just keep telling myself how much compost I’m going to end up with.
Mom took the lions share of the compost last year for her garden. So I need to get a new pile working. lol

6 Likes

Hello brother @Hemp !

2 Likes

That’s pretty muckin’ cool!

3 Likes

Sharp kids. Bunch a thieves, but smart.

3 Likes

Got the same thing going with horse poo ATM! Lol Looking for good healthy free soil next year. Good afternoon all! @johnnypotseed glad you are back home must feel nice being home.
Have a great weekend all!

7 Likes

Hello my friend.

1 Like

Good evening @MoBilly, good evening OG’s. Just checking in to say hello. I don’t know if the Supafreak pollen was a success yet but I may hit her again. This is the plant I pollinated, she’s 7 footer.
Crazy Miss Hyde.

9 Likes

You growing trees to build a house. lol
Looks great.

3 Likes

Thanks, this is my first legal grow, this one is in my garden. I’m trying to be like all the big plant growers. I’m only allowed 12. :laughing:

6 Likes

Well, I’m headed to bed. Good night everyone.
:v:t4:

4 Likes

Rest well, brother. I’m right behind ya, lol

2 Likes

Goodnight @MoBilly and @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning Mo and the rest of the Greenies.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55 !
Hope you are both doing well this morning.

5 Likes

Good morning Mo :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes