MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning brother Mo and friends.

5 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps @Golfnutt @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @BigMike55 and all you other OGā€™rs !!!

8 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Hope you have a splendid day! Hot here yesterday right down to the water at the beach. Again today. 80s at the coast. 110 just inland. 20 minutes.

3 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle ! Yeah I had a very good time. Mom wanted us to start practicing at her home. And since she isnā€™t going out to places to sing with us anymoreā€¦ Weā€™re getting together down at her place. She loves the music and visiting.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome @MoBilly . To be able to spend time like that is such a gift! I wish so bad I could just ask my folks a question or two about stuff. My folks were pretty game for anything. Some days I can hardly get around the house. When they were my age they were climbing Machu Pichu. Definitely not ā€œcruise shipā€ old people.

5 Likes

Mom is 87 but gets around pretty dang good. She became so fearful of COVID that she wonā€™t leave her home anymore unless it canā€™t be helped. I hate that but sheā€™s just one of many that have crawled into hiding and wonā€™t come out. Itā€™s so sad. She used to go out with us all the time to entertain. It was something she really looked forward to. She hasnā€™t been out with us since the shithead government locked down the whole country.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day
Good Morning @MoBilly
I love hearing about bringing the practice and joy to your moms!! Really dislike hearing how fear has shrunk her life

4 Likes

Hereā€™s what the Cap Junky is looking like at the moment @BigMike55 .

19 Likes

Beautiful, man. Thats CAP Junky? Not Chunky Junky?

3 Likes

And speaking of pretty. Check out the Fall colors on my tent plants.

Chunky junky 33 days from flip

17 Likes

Beautiful brother!
Yes that is the Cap Junky. Iā€™m already smoking a little of the Chunky Junky. Very nice :+1:t3::+1:t3:.

Hereā€™s a pic for you @JohnnyPotseed .
IMG_20240906_110658791~3
Iā€™m seeing quite a bit of this going on.

11 Likes

Hell yeah! lol looking good there, my friend!

3 Likes

Where is OJ this morning?

3 Likes

He was feeling bad yesterday, hopefully heā€™s ok

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been wondering too.

4 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly and friends! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Dang Mo, those look nice.

1 Like

Good evening @HighTilliDie and @Flower !
Iā€™ve had a decent day @HighTilliDie . Hope you had a good one too. :v:t4:

Flower, Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very frosty looking man!

1 Like

Pine needle tea helps with lowering BP @mobilly My girl has and has always had super high like stupid high BP. Found a tea recipe pretty much any pine needles about half a cup into hot water and steep, also we put a tea bag in as well for flavor. Itā€™s not bad also has lots of other benefits beside BP.
Oh ya itā€™s been a while good evening all in the greenroom. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
@BigMike55 a bidet is great for swamp ass! I live in the high plains desert and canā€™t do anything without sweating. Cool water sprayed on your undercarriage cools you out and cleans you right up! People laugh but once you use one well no more skid marks in undergarments lol. Not saying you or me have a skid mark issue just saying it works.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes