MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Mine are not Skid Marks. They are Racing Stripes.

6 Likes

Time to call it a day. Yā€™all behave.
:v:t3:

2 Likes

Goodnight mo!

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Morning brother Mo and Greenies.

4 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OGā€™s. Cap Junky is looking awesome, I love the colors. Have a nice weekend buddy.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning Mo and all ya other green room folks šŸ«¶šŸ¼

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt @BigMike55 @Greenfingers @MrHamilton and all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope yall are having a great day so far

4 Likes

Good morning!
Itā€™s a beautiful day in the Ozarks! Yeah, weā€™re having Fall weather!!!

2 Likes

But dont forget about Indian Summer. It can get brutal end of september to early october.

4 Likes

That wouldnā€™t be bad if it was short lived but still gave the outside plants a little longer grow.

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Weather here yesterday was PERFECT! Nothing out of place. I wonder if the interpretation is regional @BigMike55 . We donā€™t think of Indian Summer locally as hot, just nice. The weather can be turning cold. Then the weather gods decide they want another 3-4 weeks of nice weatherā€¦before we get slapped by winter.
Teaching Ranger how to throw rocks in the creek.

11 Likes

A perfect moment. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah! We had breakfast at the house, then hit the park for a couple hours. Weston says ā€œthe eggs are better at Mimi and PPaā€™s houseā€. Ranger napped for 2 hours after. Woke up and says ā€œpark. Funā€ you bet buddy.

12 Likes

Hey brother I hope your day is a completely dank 1ā€¦ hows it going over here in the green room?

4 Likes

Itā€™s a slow day brother. I am not motivated to do much of anything but claim some of the sleep I didnā€™t last night. Weā€™re doing OK otherwise.
Hope you can say the same. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Been going okā€¦ its absolutely beautiful outside! I wish it was always like this

3 Likes

Outta likes but your raising him right @crownpoodle! I used to love going to my grandmas and just playing outside in woods sharpening sticks and fighting imaginary wars lol

6 Likes