MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning Bro Mo and Coffee Crew.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

3 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly … i hope your day is a good 1 brother!

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @BigMike55 @Emeraldgreen @Terpsnpurps and all you others out there in OG land!

8 Likes

Good @MoBilly and crew. Hope everyone has a splendid day. It’s foggy out. Drippy wet. Cats are not the least interested in going out where it’s cold. Me either. They day is young. Lots of opportunities to smoke.

3 Likes

Morning @crownpoodle ! I’m lazing around today. lol No big plans for today. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

No doc appts for today at least, just PT later. So Rose n me are just sitting here, smoking a bowl with rosin topper.

10 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
I figured I’d give you something to look at brother.

This is a lower branch. She started showing flowers on the lower branches first. The upper branches are just now starting to show a change.

12 Likes

lol I’d rate this latest reversal a damn goodun, brother! OOOPS, I see the buddage NOW! my bad, I thought :man_facepalming: you posted a pic of the reversed gal, lol

4 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55 and all the rest of the green room gang. Just popping in for a minute. My wife is doing much better, but still want to just get her home :house: from the hospital :hospital: so we can all feel better. I will talk to all you guys later :v:. :+1::wink::facepunch::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Those top buds look good enough to smoke bro! Too bad they’re poisonous. :-1:t3:

2 Likes

Good to hear man :+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

That’s good news, my friend. Hospitals SUCK!

4 Likes

Thanks brother :+1:, glad you understand how I am feeling. Very hard for me to be without my best friend of almost 35 years. You guys are all GR8! Nice to know I have such a good support group!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat: :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

You bet @OhNo555 . This community has some good folks hanging out.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Zoom in.
IMG_20240911_213138591~3

12 Likes

lol ok it IS the reversed gal

3 Likes

The girl is resisting but it’s working. The upper buds don’t show hardly anything yet but I can see it working it’s way up. Like I said, all the flower started down low

3 Likes

She’s getting there, brother. In no time at all now, there will be a good bit of magic dust!

4 Likes

When you get to play around in the barn you’ll have something to play with!

2 Likes