MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning Mo and OG

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OGā€™s. Letā€™s get over the hump.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Morning my brother. And OG hope everyone has a great day.

7 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Hope you have a great day. At least a tolerable one.

4 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and the rest of everyone else!

5 Likes

Good morning all. I laid back down after chores were done. Just got back up. Last night was a bitch. I was exhausted but hurting too much to nod off. Still havenā€™t slept near enough but I have coffee. Who need to sleep? lol
I do but the world wonā€™t stop spinning just for me so God gave us coffee. :wink:

8 Likes

Say it ainā€™t so Mo!

5 Likes

Things have been kinda upside down here lately, in a good way but my sleep schedule is inverted. Iā€™ll get lined up with you fellas in a day or two. :joy:

2 Likes

LOL
Itā€™s so.
:laughing:

5 Likes

My sleep patterns havenā€™t changed much in years. It was all over the place before I quit taking pain pills. Now itā€™s just a pain in the ass that I have had to adjust to. Much like Johnny and so many others on here. I donā€™t feel rained on when nobody else is though. It just is what it is. The resin and hash mixed with flower helps for a while. Normally I get up two or three times a night to take a couple of hits. Then itā€™s back to bed for more hours of tossing back and forth from right side to left all night long.

6 Likes

Just popping in to say high real quick to all the green room gang. :hugs::blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

See @BigMike55 thread as to why I have been missing! :frowning:

7 Likes

Yeah. I saw that. I hope sheā€™s home soon.
:pray:t4:

4 Likes

So do I, thanks :pray: @MoBilly! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you are all enjoying your day

3 Likes

Hey @MoBilly . Some dry sift on a couple bong rips right before I shut it down usually works for me. Just never know if that gets me 30 minutes or 3 hours. Or just real stoned and awake. The missus was gone for an hour earlier. I got a bowl of soup, a 40 minute nap, and rolled one for later, which is now. Thatā€™s efficient. Time to spark that bad boy and be in the yard a bit.
Howā€™s Big John?

4 Likes

Big John is growing into his name @crownpoodle . I donā€™t think heā€™ll be quite as big as his dad but heā€™s going to be pretty dang good sized.
:wink:

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OGā€™s. Have a great day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes