MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Beautiful! :smiling_face: @Rhai88 really did a great job on the design! Thanks for sharing! @MoBilly This is the first one I’ve seen outside of my house!:grin:

6 Likes

Absolutely! Well done @Rhai88 !

2 Likes

Did you handle getting those printed up @NDNCHILD ?

2 Likes

@crownpoodle I asked @Rhai88 to design a sticker for Johnny’s auction and he knocked it out of the park for me! I just ordered them and am sending them out as a thanks to those showing support for an awesome OG and my buddy, JP…… they’re the same guy, ya know! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

BTW @NDNCHILD
Do you remember right off hand how many days into flower yours is? I go by trichomes anyway but I was wondering how far yours has gone to be able to say “she’s close”.
:thinking:
About 9 1/2 weeks maybe?

1 Like

I want to say this is a pretty close guess! :+1:t3:
I was thinking I put mine on 12’s about a week before you did. That said last night mine was showing mostly cloudy with just an amber or two if ya hunted. And with that said :joy: mine has had a rough life as she’s in the last aphid stronghold in the house and has been sprayed and abused frequently. I’d say you’re probably right on track for a week 10 harvest if the trics are where you want them. This strain, for me, was like smoking hash once cured well.

1 Like

I’m thinking about going ~ 30-40% amber.
:crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

This is where I usually take many of mine. Especially if it’s an indica leaner. I’ve recently taken a few earlier just to see… I’m going back to the old standard! :rofl:

2 Likes

I was a printer my whole life. Ran my 1st machines in 7th grade. I brought stuff home and tossed it on the kitchen table at dinner. “Look what I did”, all proud. “Pass me some chicken” was the response.

2 Likes

Was it fried? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Never been much fried food in my house. Now while I grew up my mom loved her fryer. Stuff was so good! She’d make donuts. Donut holes mostly. My brother and I would make ourselves sick.

4 Likes

Mmmm. The hole is the best part! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey @crownpoodle ! Pass the mashed potatoes.

4 Likes

Fried chicken with B&G goes so well together. Some smashed potatoes on the side with corn on the cob…
:drooling_face:

7 Likes

I like to grab a fork full of smashed taters and dip it in a pile of buttered sweet kernal corn.
Almost as good as cooked out cheeseburgers and home made tater salad.

6 Likes

That would be garlic mashed potatoes. Skin left on.

5 Likes

I like my food down and dirty. Not like you Rich guys. Hehehe.

3 Likes

How about pinto beans and cornbread with collards and fresh green onions on the side.
:microphone:
DROP
:drooling_face:

6 Likes

I’ll eat that @MoBilly . Sounds good. If ig

1 Like

I prefer the onions chopped up on the pintos lol
either one, green or sweet vidalia

OH! lol don’t forget the most important thing… lots of smoked hamhocks & smoked neckbones in the pintos
The collards are a yep lol the cornbread I prefer pan fried & dripping butter

5 Likes