MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I’m actually preparing fajitas right now……

10 Likes

I’m from the south. And I have to agree with OJ on this one. Most of that stuff I wouldn’t touch. I think I would be headed to OJ’s house for dinner tonight if I have the choice.

1 Like

I can deal with a good lasagna. As long as you’re not hiding critters in that to. :joy:
:thinking: some thing about this also reminds me of OJ. Damn I’m getting hungry now.

3 Likes

Finger food excluded……

4 Likes

I did not know that possoms had a gizzard. Apparently it’s unique in the mammalian world. Thank you!

Gotta agree with JP on this one. :+1:

3 Likes

Except they stand around in pig shit. Theres not enough soap in the world to wash it ALL off.
Some things are just meant to be thrown away at the slaughter stage.
Calf fries and Mountain Oysters. Brains. Tongues. Eyeballs. Anuses , theres a good start.

5 Likes

Don’t turn your nose up at anuses… Breaded and fried I bet you couldn’t tell them from onion rings. By sight…
:rofl:

11 Likes

That’s pretty nasty @MoBilly . Trying to keep us away?

1 Like

Just about every grocery store I’ve ever been in has pig brains in milk sauce… just saying

2 Likes

I just thought it was funny that I liked literally everything that @Oldjoints doesn’t. lol
I know how crude my friends can be. I figured I’d give it a try.
Maybe too much?
lol

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: :scream: :rofl: say it ain’t so!

4 Likes

Lmao you guys crack me up ! :laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We had those carp in the river here, had that kepone in the flesh. Eat one and you just keep on eating!:laughing:

2 Likes

Now thats funnier’n shit.

1 Like

Hey Mo. look at this outside Chunky Junky.

And it got cold last night.

Those aint spider mites on that first pic. Those spots are from caterpillar killer.

16 Likes

Wow @BigMike55 ! I have never seen anything like that in person. lol. Maybe some day.

:crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

CJ is really putting on a show outside. I dont think i have grown anything outside with that much frost. This early. Still a month and a half of flower. And her stink is just crazy wonderful.

6 Likes

I’m thinking she’ll live up to her name even more than you thought she might @BigMike55 . I’m thinking forearm diameter colas.
:astonished:

3 Likes

Good night everyone! Dream dreams of fields of sensimilla ready for harvest.

5 Likes

Thats a thick chunk of bud!

4 Likes