MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Nice shots @Greenfingers flowers looking great….good morning to everyone and have a great weekend

3 Likes

Dude with extreme heat and humidity it’s better to take it slower. Especially if your not used to it cause it can mess you up really quick. Here in the desert we adjust our day lol I wake up at 2am to get my outside stuff done cause 110°+ isn’t pretty.

Good morning all hope all are staying cool. Any members in the Houston area hope you got power or will be getting back soon.

9 Likes

Something going on with my portable AC, working like ass.

Edit: I’m smort. Not too long ago I ran the brush tip of my new shop vac over a plastic grille covered with dust. Turns out it just let the AC suck all that dust right into the radiator grille which has never been cleaned properly. So there ya go, leetdood needs to do some cleaning…

2 Likes

Correct-a-mundo.
And some are worse than others. I hate that.

3 Likes

Stay cool and have a great weekend…good move getting up before the real heat hit…hope your doing well

4 Likes

Dirty coil = no heat exchange . You can get filter material you can cut to fit & keep all that out the coil . Pull & wash / wring it out every week .

6 Likes

That’s smart, thank you. I’ve had this baby for 8 years so I just didn’t notice this issue until now. Only gets used in the summer, etc. Was cleaning the removable filter but I guess I didn’t realize the bottom part grew wookiee fur. Explains the drop-off in performance over the years!

4 Likes

hey all thought I’d drop this here for you all as well. Seedmans is doing a Giveaway with budtrainer. You can sign everyday.
https://m.shortstack.page/4krqhz?sre=WrmyJRSz5GgVo
If you don’t like clicking links you can go to seedmans site and register as well. good luck

6 Likes

It’s why older men tend to be clean shaven.

4 Likes

Goodmorning mobilly and the rest of og!

3 Likes

Speak fer yerself , this ol’ geezer aint practisin’ cuttin’ throats on hisself…

4 Likes

Ya this isn’t the thread for shaving! Lots of full beard folks on this thread even the op! ain’t that right @mobilly @JohnnyPotseed and @BU2B

7 Likes

Who says I’m clean shaven? :joy: I just called out leet for looking disheveled.

3 Likes

lol OK missed that. I have to shave cause whiskers just get to itchy. Also I have psoriasis and it loves to plaque up in facial hair.

3 Likes

Paulie walnuts voice

Dis fookin gaui

3 Likes

I still say. " Grow it thick and let them think you’re ugly instead of shaving and removing all doubt". lol

10 Likes

Don’t have a beard. Just a mustache. And long hair.

3 Likes

Time for a few pictures of the plants. I just bumped up the nutrients on the Zkittles and Chunky Junky.
@BigMike55 , here’s the foxtails I talked about on the Chocolate Rain.

The Chunky Junky

And the Zkittles

Sorry for the crappy pictures.
That’ll have to do for tonight. I’m tired and calling it a day.
Be kind to one another. Please be part of the solution, instead of the problem.

29 Likes

Very nice man!!

4 Likes

Great looking plants, my friend!
Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

8 Likes