MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Oh man! Sorry for the loss but I’m really glad nothing burned.

2 Likes

Oh my GOD,Man this Is LEGIT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
10/10 :top:

1 Like

When I use the heat mat I run a timer. 15 on 15 off. I’ll wrap my cups with towels. So it keeps them warm. I lost a lot . But the learning is much more than having no problems at all. I’m trying to say is. Better to have learned and to have failed than to have problems and be blind. It all comes around. I know it’s fun. One Love

1 Like

I must be too old school. I have never used a heat mat. I keep my house as warm as I, personally, like it. And as far as I know, I have not had a problem keeping them warm enuff. I guess ifn I had to do that in a place that was cold, I guess I would get a heat mat. Or am I missing the point of the heat mat here? Haha. Don’t mind me. I’m lit up like a Christmas tree.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 mine is in my dog house. They get to hot for me. I put towels under them. I’m scared of fire also. I don’t use it. Only a few times. It was in a cold place. The mat still gets to hot.

1 Like

Yes, my grow room is in the farthest portion of my home from the stove. My wood stove doesn’t do a great job in the very back ( I plan to run duct work back but haven’t ) and it gets down right frigid back there. My grow lights help a little but the clone closet is in the next room. I have no heat at all in there.

3 Likes

Maybe use bulbs in winter… not such thing as wast heat in winter…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this. I hope you recover well and as a lesson learned.

Thanks Andrexl! He is a beautiful fellow for sure. I’ve never seen a horse with more endurance than him either. He could be a very competitive long distance runner. I miss that guy.

1 Like

Send me if you have more pictures,even in private messages,I absolutely Adore those animals @MoBilly

1 Like

Geez mo that back drop had me thinking you took your plants on vacation for a min :crazy_face:
Looking good brother I’m gonna keep scrolling down to the bottom now

1 Like

So wait what is going on here ? A reveg from a bud ??

2 Likes

Yes, at harvest I took a lower branch and put it through cloning procedure = dip in clonex and toss in a jar of water.

4 Likes

I sent you a mess on mon , I guess you didn’t read it ,since I received no response but anyway
The Dab rig i promised is in the mail .
Should be there before sat

1 Like

Easier to reveg size and stature wise ?

1 Like

Exactly, floor space is a valuable commodity for me. I use skinny tall pots and still couldn’t justify the space. It would fit now :rofl:. But it didn’t then.
It’s working though. Rooted and now finally some growth.

4 Likes

Awesome bro imma have to keep this in mind …

Where do you find these tall skinny pots because this deff would save me a hell of a head ache compared to thirteen inches wide to maybe nine but still three gallon pots ?

Crazy they go on Amazon for like 9 bucks a pop …fabric bags r cheaper but IMO harder to water completely unless you have a water tub lol

2 Likes

Mine won’t help you. They are one gallon plastic bags. I use “pot” liberally I suppose. They are probably more like 1.5-2 gallons they seem big for a gallon. But I bought them here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BAZGKNA?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

3 Likes

@Eagles009 Oh but they just might :sunglasses:
Thanks man !

1 Like

I use the grow bags. It’s cold weather. @MoBilly it happens. When I use the mat I’ll put it on timer 15 on 15 off. Towels help with the heat. Hps lights are good in colder weather. Maybe this spring things will be better. Extra hands help.

1 Like