MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Those are true 1 gallon size, not ‘nursery pot’ 1 gallon size.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Well it’s been a while since my last update and I had a little time before watering so I took some pictures of the thirsty girls. :slight_smile:
It’s been 22 days since I saw the first pistols on these girls. Some have only been in flower 18 days.

The Blak n Blu Cookies

The Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18

The Swakhammer

The God’s Sky

And the Godberry x Blue Cookies

I have a little more to show but I think that is enough for this post.
I hope you all realize what it means to me that you choose to check out my little corner of the field.
:pray:
Thank you one and all.

26 Likes

Just looking amazing @MoBilly

2 Likes

Man, alive!
You got this going on brother. That BnBC is looking majestic. Hell they all are. That Swakhammer is off the hook! But you know I’m gonna be partial to the BnBC. Haha

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson and @BigMike55 .
Yes I am loving that BnBC man. I’m already seeing most of the trichomes are cloudy. You were right. She is going to finish quick. I wish she could go longer and bulk up some more. lol
She is a purdy thang though. :slight_smile:

Fantastic looking buds @MoBilly, well done sir!

1 Like

Is her buds getting any harder?

1 Like

Jeez that swakhammer is looking greasy. Everything is beautiful though Billy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Nex420. I took several pictures of her just because she looks so mean!
She stinks too when you brush up against her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Qtip! :slight_smile: I appreciate that. :v:

1 Like

Beautiful girls. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Love every update brother! I know its been said, but those backgrounds make me smile.

1 Like

I bet she’s a stanker. Can’t wait to see how they all develop.

I think my ADD is going to continue to go wild with that amazing background wallpaper you have. Insane.

2 Likes

Hey bro. I am sorry. I misspoke. It was the God’s Sky that is a brick. The BnBC is getting more packed but nothing like the God’s Sky. Sorry again. I was thinking about getting back in there and watering. Lost my train. lol

1 Like

Thank you HBA, and @just_farmin !
@Nex420 , The room will knock you back when you first open the door.
I live way out in the sticks so I really don’t have to run charcoal filters unless I want to. It gets nice and ripe in there.
Those are tapestries that I use for my background shots. On my last grow I used a tapestry of the cosmos. It was celestial and the colors just popped against the darker background.

4 Likes

I can’t stress how much I like the back round …I picture it almost prehistoric time you stumble upon these beautiful plants !! Only they r 15 foot tall and have prehistoric raccoons aka

living in them !

New Years resolution cut back on the ganja 8j’s to at least four me and the ol lady barley smoke two today just smoked a half and deff can tell it’s like that morning wake and bake type high !

Beautiful plants brother !

1 Like

Making your stash last twice as long?!?!? And I love it “At LEAST four” not “at MOST four” ROFL

Looking good @MoBilly !! That backdrop gets me everytime. So used to black curtains, white panda film or silver mylar. LOL

2 Likes

@Nagel420 Hell yeah i did good today hah she ended up smoking more then me kind of unheard of but in a way it drives me harder not to smoke just because it just blows her mind :crazy_face:I think I got it on a steady flow now so with some limitations abundance can be reached !!

Thanks Nagel420! I like to make the girls look good.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I hadn’t had a good laugh all day. Thanks. :laughing:

1 Like