MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Figured you’d enjoy it! I just let my mind go for a min

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been a rough couple of days. I appreciate the breather from it all. You gotta have friends around that can make you laugh through the bad. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kinda good at that one check out what I just sent to my buddy he’s in a bind but always time for laughter !

3 Likes

Dude. I’m old and that joke was old when we were telling it around the playground! lol
I hadn’t though of that one in a long time. :laughing:

1 Like

Haha I heard it for the first time a little while back and it still has me dying idek …

The local radio station used to have what they called “Worst Joke Wednesday”. Folks would call in with the corniest stupid jokes. It was hilarious! The winner only got a coupon book but it was funny as could be.

2 Likes

Man I wish I coulda seen those days !

1 Like

Yeah I figured you had them mixed up. That first pic being BnBC , does not look close to being tight packed yet. But she’s definately a looker, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

she’s mighty mighty!

man, I’d be doing some peeking :100:

keep it going dude! :grinning:

9 Likes

Thanks noknees!
I’m really liking what I’m seeing from her. That is a fact. :wink:

4 Likes

man @MoBilly i have to say im ttly digging your backdrop on all your pics (and of course those beautiful plants). it makes them look happier to me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks man. I appreciate that. :slightly_smiling_face:
Marijuana is such a beautiful plant. We just want to show that off as best we can.
:v::cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Absolutely beautiful work! :100:

Looks like you found a real nice swackhammer pheno too! :heart_eyes: … has the mothers structure and she’s the one that really HITS! :boxing_glove: :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks Danny. I appreciate that.:slight_smile:
I have big hopes for that Swakhammer. Doug sent me the seeds and said I could expect some real fire that may help me get to sleep.
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

it’s really an awesome strain for pain, appetite, and sleep. :pray:

3 Likes

Just lettin it Awwwl hang out!

See how eAasy it is to just HAVE to make a comment?
Beautiful work as always, Mo.

2 Likes

Hey @MoBilly
Be honest, which of these do you think is the best showing right now?
I can tell you my favorite of your grow is the Swakhammer, with the UFS#18 as a close second.
I do like the BNBC but those others, in my eyes are far away better looking buds right now.

Its weird to me that your Blak N Blu Cookies looks absolutely nothing like the one I had in my back yard. I think maybe the pheno you have may lean more to the Lebanese side that MY girl did. Mine resembled the Blue Cookies I made the seed from.

2 Likes

@BigMike55
I think my favorite has to be the God’s Sky as far as bud structure goes, and I like the plant structure in general. Next time I’ll do some training because I think I could absolutely tear it up as far as production is concerned. The quality will determine if I try that.

The Swakhammer is, I think, going to be the one that has the most kick. That’s just going from trichome production at the moment.
I wish the UFS had more bud sites but the ones she has are looking very nice. I’m going to pollinate one of her branches in about two days if not sooner with the UFS pollen I have on hand.

1 Like

Remember, this was my BNBC. It looked like a Christmas tree. Course I didnt top her but, even her individual tops were shaped like Christmas trees. Just different than what I see in yours.

11 Likes

Looks amazing

1 Like