MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Lol funny…

2 Likes

If my ex was only that obnoxious we might have stayed together longer… :thinking: naaa. Her obnoxiousness ran all the way from her butt clean through and out her mouth.

4 Likes

:laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

I want to thank you bro. I am loving the way she’s turning out. :slight_smile:

I just posted this in the show your pets thread and figured I’d just drop it on here as well. This is my buddy Chewy (Chewbacca). If any of you know about Cockatoos you know why we chose the name Chewy. lol
He is a 15 yr old free flier. He’ll go out with me on good days and fly from tree to tree always staying 100 - 300’ away from where I am working.
I used to worry about hawks but he is absolutely brilliant and keeps an eye open I guess because he stays deep in the trees where it’s safer until I move to another spot. Then he skirts the treeline till he gets near enough to suit himself.

Yeah, he needs a bath. For some reason even though it’s warm in here he doesn’t like to bathe during this time of year. Go figure. :thinking:

20 Likes

Then you call him back?

3 Likes

Yep. Or I just point the tractor for home and he follows along.

4 Likes

I would be scared lol
Beautiful bird

1 Like

His previous owner allowed him to free fly. He would throw a fit if I went out and he knew it was sunny and warm so I allowed him to free fly after I had him a year and a half. I was sure he had bonded so I let him out. He just stayed in the oak in my front yard till time to go in and he landed on the deck and followed me in when I called. I got nervous as a cat in a dog kennel the first few times, especially when he followed me out to the fields but all went well and now I hardly think about it. Like I said, I’m amazed at the intelligence he has.

7 Likes

@BigMike55
My wife and I partook of a little sample of the Blak n Blu Cookies that we quick dried in a paper bag.
Oh my! :slight_smile:
Two hits set me back for a bit. lol.
It tastes of Limeberry! :laughing:
I’m thinking it will be some top notch smoke after a good cure.
You are the man man! Thanks again!
:pray:

9 Likes

glad you like my baby, my friend They certainly look like fire, thats for sure.

3 Likes

:green_heart:

1 Like

I did the same wit my macaw but one day he decided to be free and left the winters are bad here he made it through we moved a few years later he’s was around but we could never get him to come home I had him 15 years I gue he just wanted to be on his own
I fell out of many a tree he always would come close but never let me get him unfortunately I had to give up

I do miss my buddy
I
have a Amazon now I don’t take him out at all

5 Likes

Those black and blue cookies are beautiful :heart_eyes:

I got 3 females going now. Hoping I get a magenta pistil pheno. That would make my year.
If I get buds like yours that would be great. I’m running a ts-1000 in veg, and just upgraded the flower to (4)50w Cobbs and (2)165w blurples hoping for better flowers with the added red lights. Who knows but I want to try.
Great job in here I’ll try to follow along better in future.

4 Likes

That would be terrible! I’m sorry for you.

I would, probably, never tried it with Chewy if not for one thing. Cockatoos are the most clingy, and deeply bonding of the parrot family. When they’ve truly bonded to someone, right by their side is the only place in the world they want to be.
A lot of people don’t realize just how demanding of that closeness they are.
You might walk past a Macaw or an Amazon and depending on their mood at the moment, they may not even pay you any mind. Not so with bonded Cockatoos. They will not quietly sit there without trying to get to you. It’s strange just how devoted they are. I did a great deal of research about free flying them after my friend that gave him to me said “Let him fly. He’ll come back”.
Chewy is not an exception. He is the rule with that species.
:wink:
Loosing him would be just terrible but he becomes destructive if he can’t get that out of his system. I’ll let him fly. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for stopping by man! I spread myself thin on here too. I barely have time to check out what my friends are up to sometimes.
And I’m definitely running more on down the road until I get that magenta color. lol
Even if it has to be outside to get that color. I was hoping it was a pheno that produced that color but it looks like it may have to be grown outside to deliver magenta pistols.
:thinking:

5 Likes

@Osogreen! Check it out.

They made it today!
:pray: Thanks so much!

8 Likes

If the other pack ever shows up @NugLifeFarms420
Sent me last yr I will send them also
Glad to see they arrived

5 Likes

Thanks! That would be awesome!
:pray::wink::+1:

2 Likes

I’m back at the house now and I set up some shots for your viewing pleasure. This time it’s just full plants, no closeups.

God’s Sky. I love the way she is built and the buds look nice! @Eagles009 This turned out to be a winner as far as growing. I owe you a few solids for the friendship and the seeds that you have seen me grow. All have been winners! :slight_smile:

Godberry x Blue Cookies. Another winner. The buds are looking like golf balls!

Blak n Blu Cookies. You all know how much I like her. This girl has some awesome structure! She takes a licking and doesn’t slow down. The buds are tightening up as well. Thanks @BigMike55 !
:slight_smile:

Uncle Festers Skunk #18. She is going to have some big hard buds from what I see now.

Swakhammer. I have to admit @DannyTerpintine and @DougDawson that this has become my favorite looking plant as far as buds are concerned. Even the buds farther down are bulking up and their just as tight as can be. If it comes out being as good as I hope, I will definitely be running more when this runs out. :slight_smile: Thanks again.

Well, there you go. Things are plugging along nicely. I’ll try and get my scope going for some close up closeups!

Thanks again everyone. I appreciate each of you.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

30 Likes