MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

So you got FIRE from my BNBCookies, then. So glad it worked out for you except that you really wanted those magenta pistils… Other than that hope you are satisfied.

3 Likes

That man is happy I can guarantee you that. I’m sure he is kick back right now. Got those feet tapping.

I am happy as a short pony in tall grass bro! I plan to take another tomorrow. I’m nearing the seventh week of flower. I think she will go another week if not a little more. I’m seeing about 70% cloudy and most of the rest is clear still yet. The sugar leaves are showing amber so it won’t be too much longer.

Anticipation is making me jumpy. I’m just glad I have a large amount of smoke on hand or she wouldn’t make it till she is actually ready. lol

3 Likes

Makes me smile man. Glad you got the goods. If you’re wanting to get good and HIGH off her, don’t let her go too long.

2 Likes

how far along are they?

I flipped on December 3rd.

2 Likes

Nice! So pretty close to finished then? Maybe another week or so :thinking: .

1 Like

Yeah, I’m guessing maybe a few days more, possibly 10 ish.
That’s just for that one. I think the God’s Sky will be ready within the week and the others are still mostly clear trichomes so who knows with those three.
:thinking:
I would love to see them go another two weeks. I’ll have some monster buds if they can continue stacking on for that long.
Weeeeeeeeeee Doggieeeeees! as Jed said. LOL

5 Likes

Well I am wore out so goodnight my friends. Thank you for your interest in my little grow. :slight_smile:
I’ll catch you tomorrow.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face: :pray:

5 Likes

Flip on the 12/3. That’s a lot of flowering time.

1 Like

I saw flower about a week after that. So that would put the flowers starting around the 10th. Counting from there it’s just starting the seventh week of flower.
I miscounted earlier when I said six.

2 Likes

@BudBusterPro

I’m going to be using that BBP on some of my clones from Johnny since the plans changed. I hadn’t planned on getting those clones from Johnny until the GDP seed run was done but I decided to alter that project. I couldn’t NOT grow his creations. That just wasn’t an option in any right thinking mind. lol

So, I have two clones and the mother GDP. One clone will be treated with STS starting tomorrow, and one will be dedicated to just seeds and be BBP’d (those two will have a closet of their own). The mother will only have selected branches pollinated because I plan to get as much bud as possible for hash.
Hash that tastes like the yellow pack of Juicy Fruit Gum sounds awesome to me. lol
I’m still going to use it on my GDP clone that will be pollinated but some of my clones from @JohnnyPotseed will be treated with BBP. I may only use it on the smallest two of each strain to see if the growth on them catches up or surpass the larger plants of the same strain.
I have three White Rhino and three Frankenstein that I am fairly positive will make it. The two smallest ones of those strains will be BBP’d for sure… It won’t be much of a test but it’ll be something for me to observe the product.

I am considering taking another couple of cuttings from the mother GDP to use BBP on from the git go…
That would be actually surpassing my limit of clones but I won’t have anything growing other than clones so…
I have stayed within my limits allowed so far but I figure they allow me six in veg, six in flower and six clones. That’s a possible 18 plants.
I’m only thinking of running ten clones.
I’m still bouncing that idea around in my head.

7 Likes

Juicy fruit GDP sounds like the stuff dreams are made of. Good luck man, I think you got all the skills to knock it out!

3 Likes

Thank you brother!
That GDP held on to that Juicy Fruit smell all the way through the cure. I roll a joint and pull on it for a while before I put fire to it. It really tastes that good. lol

7 Likes

My face just thinking about it:

1 Like

:green_heart: :yum: :green_heart:
LOL

2 Likes

I have been blessed in my life. In love, as you know, but in friendships as well.
I have never been a person to trust easily so my list is short but, damn y’all, I have had some friends that you could ride the river with!
My oldest and dearest friend has taken his rest. Jeff was a man that had my back no matter the cost to himself. He proved that more than once.
My mom called him my “wild ass hippie friend”, but she grew to know the giant heart he had and couldn’t help but like him.

Tell your friends just how much they mean to you now.
:pray:

27 Likes

My condolences for your loss. I will reach out to my friends.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @MoBilly may he Rest In Peace.

3 Likes