MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Very sorry for your loss brother.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss bud!

I did lose my best friend last year with just 28 yrs old… I still feeling the lose… but its the life… he will go with me where I go. In mind and hearth!!

Hope you be well!

1 Like

We all meet up again bro. I know it’s sad. You will see your friends again. Same with me. You know we are just butterflies. One Love

5 Likes

Your friend no longer suffers. Cherish the memories and friendship you shared. Heart felt condolences to you MoBilly. Losing such a dear friend difficult.

Grow4th!!!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. I appreciate you. guys.

2 Likes

I am like you, my friends list is small, but everyone Is like your friend and it hurts :face_with_head_bandage: when you loose one, condolences to you and his family.

1 Like

Thank you AceHigh.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Brother!! Cherish the memories and celebrate his life :pray::pray:

1 Like

Condolences to you my friend.

1 Like

What do you got going on today buddy? How was your garden today? You know what I’m trying to do. Things get better my friend.

2 Likes

I’m fine thanks bro. The garden is growing right along. I’m taking a couple of days to just keep the grow going before I start the flipping and cutting… After the funeral I’ll get busy again on everything.
Thanks again brother. You are a good Joe.

1 Like

You would be doing me the same way. I’ve seen you sneaking around to see how I’m doing before. I wouldn’t say it sneaking but I’ve seen you check up on me. We’re good my friend. I’ve been feeling a lot better also the chiropractors got that cooked tree a little bit straight. I’m definitely not wanting any surgery done.

1 Like

I hope I ain’t like an old Chevrolet you know what they say about those they start running the best before they throw a rod. Lol

1 Like

Damn I didn’t see that one.

1 Like

Here is a look inside the greenroom today.
The UFS #18 has faded a lot but the trichomes are still cloudy with some still clear. I’m sure it was natural fade but the trichs are not changing to cloudy as fast as I thought it should with that much fade. :thinking:

The Swakhammer is behind her with mostly clear trichs. The God’s Sky is taking her time as well (70% cloudy and 30% clear)
The GB x BC is still more clear than cloudy. I love that fading color though!
The Blak n Blu Cookies is no longer being fed. She is already going into amber. I should have started flushing a few days ago but I wasn’t paying attention and she is finishing quickly. She may, actually, not get a full flushing before I harvest her. I do like that girl. She grew strong from start to finish.
I haven’t been able to get my scope to work on my new laptop. I’ll try a different App and see how that does.

Swakhammer

UFS #18

That’s what it looks like right now.
@Eagles009 You should really try one of those GBxBC
Just look at her! She is beautiful in my eyes! I’ll let you know about the test bud I am drying out in a couple of days.
I took test buds from all of the girls and I’m brown bag drying them right now.

Thanks again my friends for checking out my little corner of the field.
:pray:

25 Likes

Looks fantastic. Nice and big. They look very happy. I don’t see anything wrong. Just eye popping. Nice and clean underneath.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s the first one I’ve seen that colored up like the godberry mom. Very pretty. I just might have to!
I’ll bet she smokes nice. Everything godberry has packed a punch.

5 Likes

That last pic resembles a Japanese maple !
Pure beauty my friend glad to see your hard work paying off !!

4 Likes

Those are some gorgeous plans my friend, you got the touch.

4 Likes