ModicumG's Unknown strain beautiful grow

This grow is for my girlfriend. For she is the reason of this breeding project. Her clumsy self open and spilled an unlabeled pollen tube and some pollen got sucked into one of my berry diesel mother tents. I ended up cloning and finishing out that mother to see what kind of variables would change in the next generation for i have grown my berry diesel like 4 seasons straight. Upon Growing them out i found four different phenos 2 were white with a fruity smell the other 2 we’re chunky and smelled like captain crunch cereal. Anyway enjoy this accidental beauty
Looking for best structure out of 12

7 Likes

Looking for best structure
On 18/6 unknown genes but mother was a berry sour diesel

6 Likes

Week and a half later getting crowded still waiting to see what i like

6 Likes

This is an accelerated grow diary lol. But 2 weeks later Switched to 12/12 to see if I could sex em.

6 Likes

Decided I’m officially lucky and screwed. Out of 13 seeds 11 were female so I am crowded in the next couple picks. Needs space only a 3x3x7 closet

Switched my cfls to 2700 k 42 watts x 8 lights

6 Likes

Girl friend accidentally taking pics of babies lol

5 Likes

2 weeks later decided to split and do 6 and 6 on both sides of closet. Stretchy plant could not get enough light eventually culled her

6 Likes

Last photo together

5 Likes

Last pics together 2

5 Likes

Next pics will be at day 21 after I am in true flower. I already sexed them found out I had mostly females. I found four different pheno from the same berry diesel mother. Grew them out 2 more weeks back at 18/6 kept lighting most red tho. Culled 2 down to 9 plants and still crowded. Week later Gave 3 away kept 6. Sad to see them go but went to great foster parents lol.
Added 2 more cfls for a total of 10. I got 2 6500k and 8 2700 k 42 watts. That’s 420 true watts to by the way lol

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Next pics will be me examining how they smelled and swelled up I would say this is day 28-35

2 Likes

Added a mars hydro 600 to the 10 cfls for. Shits and giggles it’s way over kill in the split up closet but it did put on some nice trich’ s this is one pheno of the berry diesel you will see different lookin plant but all come from the mix up the male added to the genes. For those that don’t know breeding this is the recessive trait s showing from a stabilized line

6 Likes

Grow looks awesome despite the accidents along the way. Good catch. :baseball:

Gradually change (if at all :eye: ) lighting when in flower. Can cause hermies if the change is too extreme.

4 Likes