Anyone keep a grow diary of Forbidden fruit? Heres mine

Id love to see or hear about the timeline and at what point / days things happen: seedling stage to veg stage onto preflower then stretch and full bloom then finish. would love to get some feedback.

1 Like

Ill try and transfer some or all info from Madscientist"s 4th Annual 16oz Cup Challenge.

Day 1imageJune 30th. I thought that this would create a micro dwc and a micro plant. had no idea what was in store after i introduced nutes.image day 5 didnt look so good. roots hadn’t taken ahold of anything yetimage image

7 Likes

image Day 6-12 of 1/4 strength ionic grow.image day 14 at full strength. image day 17image Fear of algae. In it to win IT.!image Day 22.

8 Likes

Day 24 and getting closer to the flipimage day 26 and a hair cutimage image Day 31 and Flip.image

8 Likes

image It’s a girl first Hair 11 days into flower.image running 1/3 strength GH Flora bloom day 43.image So micro plant out the window time to open up reservoir volume. Still in 16 oz cup. image

11 Likes

Day 45 and trimmed againimage
day 47image
day 49image
Day 51image
day 54 image
day 59image
day62image

11 Likes

Day 64

been under HLG 100 V2 3000 SINCE August 6th

12 Likes

It has nice color, smells nice, finishes pretty quickly. Buds are medium shape with good density, and I would say a pretty average stretch in flower. Grows well in veg. Not the highest THC producing strain, but makes up for it in terpenes. Hope that helps. :v:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Was going for 5 tops to flower out. Up to 18 sites now. Lol

11 Likes

size comparison. least us not forget 16oz. root capacityimage

3 Likes

Day67/68

4 Likes

6 Likes

LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE THESE DAYS OF ZERO MAINTENANCE. ALL IS GOOD.

7 Likes

Happiness continues…

6 Likes

Update…

4 Likes

Pretty colors

Well kinda hard to see. still pretty in real life

3 Likes

Everything @PlantShepherd said, currently running tha shit out of this strain. Extreme bouquet on the pheno I have.
Quick rooting on clones as well, definitely a plus. I had to go thru 3 or 4 beans to find it. A real keeper.
If you wanna see pix 5 weeks into flo, lmk

4 Likes

I will be putting a new seedling into a full net pot unleashed after this finishes.