Found a super fire pheno of KushCo x Scotty2hotty
Reversed her and hit a few moms i have found -
I hit my
Last supper
Banana clipz
Flavor burst
Smile now cry later
& a few of my buddies crosses

I planted 8 seeds of each cross for testing - planned to flower the healthiest ones

Planted them in solo cups with Char coir coco
Within a few days they all had sprouted

I’m feeding Drip hydro nutrients - 1.5 EC and only fed the initial plant , day 4 , day 7 - before transplanting on day 14

Transplanted them into 2 gallon biochar 2gallon quickfills

After a few days they recovered nicely - and started to pick up speed and vigor

Decided to clean up the under canopy and add the first trellis net

At this point we have began flowering - letting them stretch and fill out - around day 16 they got a little to full and I did a full strip a little early - but they needed it

Within a day or so they picked back up on speed again and started to build their crowns & continue to stretch

Started to see some color coming in and on the Last supper cross

Let them continue to mature for another week or so - was finding some green phenos in the last supper as well

Another week or so and the colors on the LS X was showing more and more color and one had some very neon pink heads

We are now at about week 7 in flower I will have to continue the diary and post as we go - but here we are as of today

28 Likes

Looking like a worth while endeavor forsure

3 Likes

Been working with plans for a project for a few years now - and finally had some free time to learn the basics with reversing and so far I’m in love with the results , so far what I’ve noticed the reversal boosted the carriers terps & boosted structure and vigor - no early intersex issues where seen - which was a nice thing to observe

3 Likes

the intersex stuff doesn’t tend to pop up if its isn’t there in the first place and maybe is a bit more frequent say multiple generations in but still if it wasn’t there in the first place it usually doesn’t show up.

4 Likes

This was my first fem project - so wasn’t entirely sure what to expect - I do select my keepers based off no intersex issues - nobody likes a straggler , tons of gear I’ve ran prior have definitely given me issues - but so far everything has paired super well together - I’ll leave Dried shots and smoke reports / which ones I’ll be keeping once this round is over , excited to share the results

3 Likes

What is your medium composition?

Uhh not sure what you mean… sorry :sweat_smile: but my medium is 100% char coir -

I let my medium EC build to about 4.3 before I flipped to flower - and have slowly brought it down over the weeks

Super sick post, love that we as readers are fast-forwarded to flower!

I remember listening to the bros podcast and Mike just lovvvvvvin on that kushco cut. Good luck with you killer run here!

1 Like

Mike has my cut - idk if he used it or will use it - but the bros have always enjoyed my findings - I’m Shadedfrostee on the discord

1 Like

Great post mate! Plants are looking awesome and I love the setup :evergreen_tree::fire::grinning:

1 Like

Thank you ! I love this 10x10 it’s perfect for pheno hunting

1 Like

This pheno of Last supper x Next level #6 - got massive and purple :smiley:

7 Likes

Entering week 8 today - and this particular pheno is absolutely amazing smelling - pungent cherry acidic gas - will run her back- I’m thinking of calling this one Cherry Cynthia

6 Likes

Chopped a branch a week early to do some test washing - look at this beautiful cherry dipped greasy gassy lady

5 Likes

Some macros , chopping everything down in 2 days

3 Likes