Mongo’s sweet skunk room

The BlackBerry Breath is just dripping with THC. This particular plant was flipped to 12/12 on July 16.

Same plant with flash on in dark

15 Likes

Thats some pretty impressive trich production.

4 Likes

Found some mould and bud rot in a Kush x skunk cross. Chopped the effected buds and tossed em.

I went through the rest of the room carefully and found no other plants affected.

11 Likes

I took down a Chem 91 x Island Sweet Skunk today. It’s not an overly coated bud but the bright lime green colour, massive arm sized nugs and the chemdwag taste (from the sample I cut a few days ago) has me pondering keeping it. The problem is I’ve got a killer Northern BC Skunk revegging and I don’t want two skunks in my wheel house. I think I’m more attracted to the chemdwag taste. Maybe I should hunt down some nice Chem instead. Anyways I’ve kept enough to reveg it. :v:

18 Likes

Drooling…

4 Likes

Right on!! I really enjoy your thread Mongo… You have some top notch dank my friend. Wish you were my neighbor! hahaha! Have a bitchin day! ttyl. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow that looks nice, a really old school classic look. The blackberry breath just looks deadly haha

I don’t know if I’d consider the ISS to be a ‘skunk’ despite the name, its kind of its own animal.

5 Likes

Hahaha I have a feeling our wives would end up divorcing us :joy: thanks for the kind words it’s much appreciated :v:

@beacher thanks, this is the only one that has this look. The rest all hAve a bit more classic skunk look to them. This one also finished in 8 weeks (could have left longer) where the rest seem to need another 2 weeks. Thanks for turning me onto the seed site. Pleasantly surprised.

5 Likes

Sweet, I hope you find some winners in there!

5 Likes

I’d be happy with just that one. :+1::v:

6 Likes

Sure looks like it haha, that was definitely the one I was looking forward to seeing…two classics coming together

3 Likes

Had to chop top nugs off a sweet Dog today in fear of bud rot. It’s early but still smokable. Sometimes we gotta do what we don’t want to do. :v:

13 Likes

By the looks of your index finger tip you’ll have some fine finger hash when you bring it all down…

6 Likes

BlackBerry Breath, cut a bud a few days early.

This Stuff is caked!!

17 Likes

Wow that’s an impressive bit of frost Mongo.

You’re killing it.:metal:

5 Likes

Thanks man. Not so much me as it is the genetics. I’m just the water donor :joy::joy:

Anything Ive popped from JOTI has been absolute fire. And at 60$ Canadian a pack you can’t really go wrong . :v:

7 Likes

I second this. My rookie ass grows preemo from JOTI. Dont have much to compare it to but it’s been better than greenpoint head to head in my tents

5 Likes

The thug pub collaboration on the BlackBerry Breath was $$.

Ive got his Northern BC Skunk going now as well and it’s such compact tight nugs with delicious smoke.

4 Likes

Haha I have so many seeds. But he continues to pump out new ones

1 Like

Do you have any of JOTI gear going right now?

2 Likes