More pics of my Norstar genetics Goo Skunk X Purple Mayhem

Here is a few bud shots of some Purple Mayhem X Goo Skunk from Norstar genetics it was some frosty stuff and very sticky, Try and ignore the cat hairs on the bud HAHA!

7 Likes

They look pretty chunky and nice colors. Well done!

more pics

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…Uploading… Uploading…

5 Likes

Thank’s Brother, I tried uploading more pics but for some reason it was taking forever to upload the pics and most never even uploaded though I waited a long time for them to upload all the pics but it still did not though it said 100% uploaded it was not so there are over 20 pics that did not post. Oh well…:alien:

trying once more to upload more pics so there might be some double postings…

5 Likes

It worked fine this time, I’ll try and delete the blurry pics…

Beautiful photo’s my friend. We needed some more bud shots and these are very nice indeed.

Thanks alot ryasco, This was only my 6 or 7th grow and each time I can see some improvement in the quality of what I have produced. These were grown under my own DIY built LED grow lights using 4500k white Cree led cobs and Royal Blue cobs, No red leds which goes against what most say is effective, But with the lack of red they still seemed to turn out well I got just over 10 oz off of 4 small plants, which I thought was pretty good.
My next grow is going to be in the great outdoors though I am a little late to the show I plan to put what I have now outside in a bout a week or so. If all turns out well with that I will have more than 15 varieties of strains to sample… :vulcan:

2 Likes

I love those buds and everything about them! Cheers! I’m soooooooo jealous! LOL

looks soo good dude!! lots of great pics! i have 2 cats and dogs, soo much hairXD

1 Like

Thanks MadScientist for the compliment.:v:

1 Like

Take some cuts of the strains that are going outside. If you don’t you will regret it later.

1 Like

Yeah actually the hair is from my buddies cats… It was from some bud that I gave him and I forgot to take some pics when I had it, But he still had some so I went over there and took a few pics before it was all gone. Of course the hairs were not so obvious until taking some Macro pics… Oh well at least I was able to get some pics albeit with some cat hairs… :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Beautiful buds! :slight_smile: How do they smoke?

It is good smoke, smooth on inhale but expansive and long lasting high, not speedy or couchlock would say right in the middle a good hybrid of sativa and indica in effects… I have a low tolerance so I could literally get High off of 1 good bong hit for nearly 3 hours or so! I am impressed with it.

3 Likes

How r u my name is grow cob5. I need to speek to u one on one i am new i am roll it up all day. Same name. I seen u on seed exchange or cell. Thaey pass rhe bill my state dead what use great but they haven’t gotten any good strange yet and the medication is quite foul to be honest with you and the good stuff is sold out immediately.

I need to get myself a hold up some high bird indica Dominic trains if possible and I really need see or I mailed dust that will work too so I can make my own seeds or I will get some tree misst. Or a9 volt battery and some silver and make my own termist