Most pure banana smelling strain/genetics you have encountered?

This question has been asked before, but I thought I’d ask again to gather any new insight. Out of all the strains you guys have experienced, what strains have produced a banana terp? Not so much fruity, sweet, or candy, but like actual genuine banana smell like when you peel the skin off?

So far I will grow some of the original stuff such as Jaws worked line of Banana Kush and Orgn kids line of Banana OG in hopes of finding what I’m looking for.

3 Likes

In for answers

1 Like

No answer yet but I am chopping Banana Jealousy in my diary tomorrow or the next day, after looking at the trichomes under a microscope today. After a proper 4-6 weeks of curing you can check that diary out for what it smells like.

4 Likes

I was coming here to say Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy was my most banana. It was also one of the worst as far as effects. I believe someone is doing a Banana OG repro right now.

2 Likes

By far the most pungent bouquet of ripe bananas came from a white label seed a few years ago. North Atlantic seeds strawberry banana fem completely stunk up everything…both smell flavor and burn. Remarkable and completely unexpected.

2 Likes

@Mr.Christmas just finished nacho and el sapo banana og f4 repro.

@JAWS also did an increase on his banana of f9 stock I believe.

6 Likes

Honey Bananas by Elemental seeds. The strongest banana I’ve smelled or tasted. Honey BooBoo X Strawberry Banana

3 Likes