MTF or ATF! Where is it?

Have two breaking soil with shells shed, others are looking like no go but I’m gonna keep them in towel for a few days and maybe crack them.

Let’s hope we get a pair.

1 Like

Alaska Cannabis Cache, ACC(Heime Cheeba), AK Bean Brains(Dave) both sell MTF/ATF and hybrid of both together.

AKBB MTF BX4
AKBB Cluster Fuck(Uranus Cut ATF/MTF BX2)
AKBB Uber Cluster(Cluster Fuck x ACC/MTF) this uses the Cluster Fuck and also both ACC/AKBB MTF

ACC MTF IBL

Alaskagrown

12 Likes

The real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck (bikers cut)…

20 Likes

I moved to Alaska for ten years and lived in the Matanuska Valley. This is what the old timers there said as well. No such thing as real MTF anymore only ATF. People there were calling it MTF but that was 20 years ago and u couldn’t guarantee strains just had to go by your dealers word.

6 Likes

MTF x wtf ( atf x nl5 ) sinister seeds

9 Likes

How’s it smoke Paps? It looks nice!

3 Likes

Strong, potent , now much on flavor but good weed

3 Likes

I found the atf

it’s apparently diff then the one Phil cuisine has here but others have confirmed it’s the real atf

2 Likes

Something that has puzzled me about MTF is:

• it is a photoperiod (I assume they are grown outdoors).
  • Matanuska Valley is roughly 61.5 N latitude so they are getting about 20/4 Hrs. right now.

How do they get the plants into flower?

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Probably using light dep systems. Which means you have to have a structure outside to make it work. Interesting observation, though.

3 Likes

Theres also Swamp Donkey Seeds / Alaska Grown

3 Likes

They cover the whole green house with black plastic…I seen them doing it 20 yrs. ago in a video…

2 Likes

The bud structures on my MTF(bikers cut) crosses are totally different and it has a Sativa high…

Matanuska Purple Fuck…I forgot what I crossed it with…

Vietnam Black x Matanuska Thunder Fuck (bikers cut)

Matanuska Thunder Head x Blockhead…more of a Indica high…

7 Likes

Sure looks familiar haha! That MPF looks awesome, I love purple flowers…

1 Like

I have some MTF x Cherry Slider going now. They are FEMs so just waiting to get bigger before flower…usually go about 55 days before flower.

2 Likes

Anyone grown this guys seeds?

Screenshot_20221118-162524_Samsung Internet

1 Like

Everything AKBB has is the real deal, strong, and darned near unforgettable.

In podcasts he has explained that he’s been saving seeds since the old days of Neville’s bank, and before. They primarily grow indoors up there because of the messed up light schedule in Alaska, as well as climate.

His MTF is real, and also he’s made some interesting crosses with it like Wedding Cake x MTF (Matty Cakes) which is said to improve both.

I highly recommend listening to The Pot Cast episodes with Dave. He’s old school cool.

6 Likes

I would def recommend akbeanbrains , I got some northern lights lines from him and he threw in some real gems as freebies.

2 Likes

I dont even know which seed company this is…does anyone know? I just saved a screenshot…