MTF or ATF! Where is it?

Hi @MyLittleGrundle ,

MTF has some mystery surrounding the underlying genetics, although here is one source:

13 Likes

Thank you. Have you or anyone ever grown it?

4 Likes

I have not, give the search function a try using MTF or ATF. There are a variety of threads discussing it. Not sure if I’ve seen a detailed report.

2 Likes

I have some autos from Spain called Matanuska. They made the Matanuska Thunder Fuck into an auto. May not be what you are looking for, but I could always send you a few of these auto fems to try if you are into autos at all. Just let me know :+1: Also I hope your giveaway winnings show up in the next day or 2, things can be weird getting from my state to some places in your state sometimes.

4 Likes

We used to get Kootenay thunderfuck from time to time. Was a really powerful indica, always quality

Heliosphere has a grow going right now.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

@bassman5420 They did show up. I’ve been really busy and haven’t had the chance to post a big thank you. I’ll be getting it done today

No problem at all bud. The offer is still open on those auto fems, all good either way, just let me know after you have thought it over. :+1:

2 Likes

I’d say AK Bean Brains first, since he’s lived there forever, and Indican, breeder of Sinister Seeds on IG has them. I got some from @misterbee a while back but haven’t cracked them yet. Best vibes finding it! peace

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Phil cuisine has first hand knowledge and experience with all things thunderfuck

5 Likes

Master Thai released some that were supposedly a line kept from the late seventies , I know a few members on here got them in his last release but I’m not sure if anybody has grown them out yet.

3 Likes

Check out sinister seeds on IG
I’m about to crack his MTF x( nl5 x atf )
He’s got 74 mtf
Nl5
Nl5 x atf Also Iv run these there a winner

Tell him Papalag sent you :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

I just dropped 3 old stock from ALaskan Cannabis Cache. Two are showing tails one floating. If I get a male I’ll drop the other 3 and do an open pollination to restock.

7 Likes

Love the sound of this, I too have been looking for the real deal. Hoping it all works out my friend

1 Like

I’ve grown the Appalachian Thunderfuck from Bodhi, and it was awesome! I would be super interested in MTF or ATF.

Always out of likes. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

While I’m not an expert on Alaska cannabis, i did live there in the 1980’s and 90’s. I recall anything coming from the Matanuska/Susitna valley was called MTF, as opposed to a specific strain.

10 Likes

This all sounds great. Thank you all for responding. @Instg8ter that sounds awesome brother. Please keep me in mind when you get around to doing that. You all rock!!!

3 Likes

No worries I’ll pass them out in trade if I get a batch

5 Likes

First Three showed one small tail tgen pulled back in so I dropped the other 3. Have one thick strong tap at 1/4” and two small tails. Gonna try and baby them into some straight coco in Dixie cops and a humidity dome. Let’s hope for at least a breeding pair to re-pop some of these old seeds…

3 Likes

Well that is SIRA naturals that grows the MTF. Can find it all over MA. They reserve the 30% batches for med patients.

As it goes you can find it at the Alaskan cannabis cache, he does have some good seed stock, sinister as @Papalag stated, and ak bean brains as @Northern_Loki stated are all good options. Now @Heritagefarms knows something I think about a old line that might be making a comeback this year, I may just be getting humbled by the plant a few times in the process.

3 Likes