Multi strain test run

Latest seed pops are struggling so they got a plastic cover and the heat mat . All are above ground just not progressing it seems.

Hope they take off soon.

12 Likes

Hopefully it’s just a little speed bump for the beans. Everything else looking great :grin: Got me eatin scooby snacks over here trying to solve the mystery plant riddle, lol. Praying leaves like a mofo, it’s got the will to live, that’s fo sho :crazy_face::joy:
If you end up germinating some Grendel x Alien OG be sure to give em a good cracking. Tough shells.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tough shell tip I’m gonna add that strain to my list of choices to grow . That mystery plant could quite possibly be ghost train only thing else grendel but I don’t think so.

4 Likes

The black leb x strawberry’s are coming along nicely.

19 Likes

she is damn happy whatever it is!!! love when leafs do that!!

4 Likes

Yes for the most part all the plants seem to be liking what there getting fed and the t5 and cmh light combo is working well nice tight internodes nothing with extreme stretch . So no complaints here so far .

6 Likes

Threw up some more old pictures from the tin box .

18 Likes

Quick update still too busy to move things into the tin box . Soon though I’m hoping.

19 Likes

Jungle growth

gotta get my lazy ass moving.
Instead what do I do pop more seeds

21 Likes

Time to get the tin box fired up!!

2 Likes

I’m going to try for this weekend to move everything over. Weather is supposed to be warm.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see your trees!! Would love to have that much headroom!!

2 Likes

Should be a few 8 footers this round .

10 Likes

Wow!!! That was a interesting tour. Just got caught up in your 2022 new everything and flooded you with likes :+1:t5:
Indoornesian was here.

4 Likes

Thanks for the likes .
Well the tin box actually has some plants in it.
Cleared out the veg room minus a few small plants . Mainly paralyzed monster with a few new strains mixed in .

19 Likes

12 ogah seeds went for a swim last night . See what I find from this batch.

19 Likes

Pretty empty in the veg room guess I’ll start filling it back up .

21 Likes

Transplanted the beer cups to 1 gallon pots started some grape pie seeds in the beer cups.

19 Likes

Just finished up potting the sad plants they’ll bounce back .

20 Likes

Damn. Brother it’s been a minute and I have missed a whole lot !!

4 Likes