Multi strain test run

Cookie Monster clone .

21 Likes

Wow, she looks so frosty and delicious!!!

6 Likes

Love the stink off those Rasp crosses! Glad she’s performing for you.

4 Likes

Where the hell is the smell from and at week 6 it’s hard to describe definitely not raspberry at this stage !

I’ve had my share of stinky plants once cured but the stank off her is stronger than a bush hermit who hasn’t showered in a year .

Forgot to mention a 6 inch clone of PR stinks as much as the mom in flower so she’s a stinker from the get go.

8 Likes

She might need a rename… Is PEPE LE PEW still cancelled?

4 Likes

What’s her make up looked again on the package doesn’t say what strains were used? Just pink raspberry testers.

3 Likes

We try to keep all the seed information available on the website, and with testers, we try to get them out quick to test immediately.

Pink Rasp. is Long Island Pink x Raspberry Gas Mask by Frosty Gee

8 Likes

The stink must be from the gas mask ? Thanks

8 Likes

Almost 100% the last to sprout has the tap root just emerging this morning . Less than 48 hrs I’m happy .

13 Likes

Black garlic

33 Likes

Black market breeders lime kush cake

26 Likes

Blockhead x Mikato

35 Likes

That first shot is real attractive. Caught my eye.

5 Likes

Both grendel above ground this morning Scott’s og shouldn’t be far behind .

14 Likes

Black garlic

Medman x Shiska

24 Likes

Mac stomper starting to reveg she seems fast compared to others I’ve done.

18 Likes

I guess you liked the MAC Stomper if your reveging it. I have some Washing Machine x MAC Stomper I have sexed and cloned that I’m going to run soon. Hoping for good things.

6 Likes

I’ve got a couple clones of her but thought she was such a good plant id reveg . 198 grams of solid bud off her next closest plant was the Cookie Monster @ 160 grams .

Now I’ll be able to keep the reveg for a mom and flower the 2 clones .

10 Likes

Nurse peanut

29 Likes

Clones are starting to look better ph issue had them pretty yellow .

19 Likes