Multi strain test run

Damn @ShiskaberrySavior oh that black garlic wow

How’s she smell

Dude I always love the verity you show

Always great genetics looks like I got to try shitseeds now also

I’ll hang around if you don’t mind

Paps

6 Likes

Thanks the black garlic I’ve got 2 different plants one is sativa with extremely resinous oily buds the other more hybrid with golf ball type not as oily and more sticky . Both have a Vic’s Vapor rub after smell while growing but switch to a garlic spice mixture with a cure.

Both are nice smokes but leaning more to the sativa plant after smoking them both.

This strain is from Black market breeders

10 Likes

Looks like 2 grendel and a Scott’s og x golden goat want to grow . Leaves a spot for either another goat or something else.

8 Likes

Alright new thread still the same fire raging in the tin box. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Looking good @ShiskaberrySavior I’m following for sure. :+1:

5 Likes

Same tin box but a new thread and hopefully some new genetics .

Got some trim jail I have to attend to this weekend and once there’s room a new run of strains will make a appearance.

Thinking I might pop some black snow or a couple gg4 ril . So many I want to try the choices have got my head spinning.

7 Likes

Might give these a try been sitting on them a while now and @CoastalMarySeeds was kind enough to send them out.

13 Likes

Black garlic 4 and 3

27 Likes

It’s taken a minute for these clones to turn around . Low ph and too much light had them looking like crap .

Clones have been taken now to get them up potted.

17 Likes

Orange goji clone insane node spacing .

It’s only 4 inches tall

24 Likes

Lime kush cake a not to be released strain from black market breeders .

Due to some intersex issues , I never encountered any from the full pack I’ve ran

38 Likes

Oh wow, she’s striking!

2 Likes

Beautiful plant

2 Likes

Last picture of medman x Shiska .

33 Likes

Like to give a shout-out to @HaRdRoC for sending out some oni white grapefruit a while back.

The smell and taste is spot on grapefruit easy grower big hard sticky buds excellent buzz she is looking to be one of my favorites at the moment and zero cure as of yet can’t wait to see how she smokes in a couple months if I can keep it around that long.

16 Likes

Had to post this girl pink raspberry from @ShitSeeds . No photo shop no fancy ass camera. Old I phone . Stinky , sticky and pretty to look at her last photo shoot .

@Frostygee

36 Likes

I’ve missed this thread but I’ll catch up.
Looking good @ShiskaberrySavior

6 Likes

That looks like a winner

6 Likes

Sure is!!!

Great work @ShiskaberrySavior

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful colors
:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Seedlings are doing good 2 grendel and a Scott’s og x gg.
Dropped a couple of the Bog mix this morning that Corey sent out .

20 Likes