Multi strain test run

BMB lime kush cake

15 Likes

Santa shops at my kinda stores . Pretty tasty vape cabana banana .

8 Likes

Love me some banana flavour :drooling_face:
I didn’t get one of those in my stocking, but at least the thermal socks I got are keeping my toes nice and toasty :joy:

That Black Lebanon x Strawberry Banana looks incredible! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Merry Christmas Shiska!!

3 Likes

Thank you they just weren’t quite ready to hit the tin box when the others moved got 3 of them almost all identical .

Merry Christmas to you too .

16 Likes

I’ve been reading through the journals you have up, holy hell man you do a great job growing this plant. Nice, I’ll sticky this. That thread had so many nice buds in it, nice plants holy hell. I’m loving it man. Beautiful work. Can’t wait to see what turns out from those 3 month vegged monsters you got going!

5 Likes

15 Likes

Looks great.

2 Likes

Thanks there coming along they were pretty root bound and yellow but greening up now.

2 Likes

The 8th Avenue sounds yummy. I’ve got a couple different crosses he did that sounds good too.

1 Like

Small update took a tray of clones and reorganized the remainder of the plants in the veg room.
Looking through my seeds and picking some more to get sprouted .

17 Likes

Soaking a pack of these tonight .

@JohnnyPotseed

16 Likes

Also these went swimming as well .

Thanks @Comacus

16 Likes

Got some ghost train haze flowering wondering what to expect from this strain as it’s my first time running it. Just starting to stretch.
I’ve also got 1 green curry x snow lotus that’s really looking good another strain I know nothing about.
If anyone grew either would like to hear your take on them. Thanks

9 Likes

18 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

When I’ve grown gth it stretched alot. At least 3x, but probably closer to 4x. Though I’m gonna suggest neither time we’re they sexually mature when I flipped the lights so that could play into it some.

I got mostly lemony terps from what i remember. It’s been a while. The last one I popped was a late idea and didn’t get very good conditions…hermed hard so it was tossed.

3 Likes

Thanks for your info I’ll keep a eye on the ones I’ve got .

1 Like

Had to dig back to 2019 to find pics. I remember a bit more now haha big fat tops! Needed support. I dont think any balls or nanners were found on this one.

I do remember I had issues, the leaves were curled almost the whole time. Couldn’t seem to make her happy. I think that was while I was learning soil. Reached out to Scott for help…that didn’t go as I had expected haha. I dont buy RD anymore :man_shrugging:

16 Likes