Multi strain test run

I’ll probably just take several clones and do a indoor run . Possibly stick one in a octopot on the deck still have 3 ft of snow outside.

5 Likes

I do love some BB. Gave clones of it out last summer. One dude reported a “plant rolled in sugar”, in a greenhouse. Not huge, but the best he’s smoked in years :slight_smile: Good luck with her :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you got a couple going currently both very similar. Been seriously considering chopping my whole room backing everything up into clones and starting over .

Get rid of all the stretchy plants try to get everything on the same level and flower them out .
Still undecided if I’ll do it but several have been neglected lately and aren’t the prettiest lost a couple 3 to root rot already .

7 Likes

The height of laziness clone box beasts .

16 Likes

I get there too sometimes. I will end up pulling down 5 tents worth in 5 months time, 1 more to go so, im flush in nice bud, and as the plants come down, so are the tents. NOT gonna fight summers 100F and 95% humididty.

I will keep one tent up, the big one, cause it’s too hard to put back up myself, lol, but gonna scale back till October hits, If i dont ill burn myself out on the plants and do shit grows…

5 Likes

Cracked open a couple new old strains tonight some oni white grapefruit and a very small bag of grape pie named frosty . :sob: think that’s the last of her.

@Jetdro

21 Likes

Bog bubble looking good .

21 Likes

Finally getting my shit together with the plants up-potted the tin box group , working on the veg room beer cup plants today along with the clone box disaster group .

No pictures as of yet till I get them sorted.

10 Likes

Hahaha, there must be something in the air! I finally got off my ass and up potted those hurting kush plants I’ve been neglecting!
:grin::v:

7 Likes

Got some of the clones moved out to the tin box.
These are next to make the move.

23 Likes

They look healthy to me

3 Likes

Thanks they just needed some attention, they bounce back quick .
The ones that I just moved out were root bound they will recover over the next couple weeks the ones above were in nicer shape .
I’ll get them up potted and moved as well before they start showing signs of needing bigger shoes.

Should be a interesting run this round lots of new strains along with the regulars . Then its summer break for me not gonna fight the heat probably just keep a few clones vegging maybe a few new seed starts and possibly some seed making .

13 Likes

Might as well play around during the summer and have some fun and make something for the kicks of it.

3 Likes

Looking good bro !
Hope all is well

3 Likes

Things are chugging along slowly getting plants looking better then they were.

Smoking some ghost train haze tonight pretty nice smoke .

23 Likes

Ghost train after blasting, decent return and speedy train trip careful not to fall off the rails with this one.

17 Likes

That from butane?

2 Likes

Yes made it last night.

4 Likes

That’s my sons choice of smoke I prefer squished hash hits and joints.
I also don’t mind the odd vape cart once and a while .

I’ll post some tin box flower pics later tonight.

3 Likes

bigger than my plants in 5 galllons, lol!

great plants and pics@

2 Likes