Multi strain test run

Sounds very nice ! Appreciate the review!

2 Likes

I keep coming back to look at those beautiful buds :heart_eyes: some amazing nuggage, love the hairs on it too.

4 Likes

She’s a keeper packaged some up and sent out to the wife’s cousin on the west coast.
I’d sent a small sample when it first came down they were raving so much about it I figured I better send a bigger bag .

Stupid you’d think the pot capital of Canada would have comparable buds . I guess not according to her .

4 Likes

They do… I have some Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana myself. :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

She just needs to know the right people . Lol

3 Likes

What’s your take on it ? Maybe my tolerance is low or at least I tell my self that when something kicks me to the curb .

3 Likes

It isn’t the strongest I have had, but it also helps me in many ways some of the knockout stuff doesn’t.
It definitely is potent don’t get me wrong.
The infused coconut oil capsules I have made from this strain help me a lot with my nerve pain and shaky tremors I have been dealing with lately. I haven’t found any other strains that help as much as this strain yet for those issues.
Doctor has given me different meds that haven’t done a damn thing, I think OTUG should become a doctor. :laughing:
I am very grateful for @Oldtimerunderground sharing this strain with me. :pray: :+1: :v:

7 Likes

I agree definitely helps with aches and pain .

I’m just really liking the smooth smoke from it makes cigarettes taste harsh . Should just smoke BL x SB and say screw the cigs

4 Likes

It is some damn fine smooth smoke I agree.
I didn’t even cure mine the way I would have liked, and it is still great smoke.

3 Likes

Couple bog bubble seedlings liking there short internode spacing.

19 Likes

Great idea! :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Tahoe purple Kush x Romulan

17 Likes

No way thats wild for sure awesome to hear that

3 Likes

Old school roach clip .

Compliments of the hospital .

19 Likes

Hemostats!!

5 Likes

Saskatchewan mountains

20 Likes

Looks like a big rock to me. :rofl: Just bugging ya.
Looks like the snow is melting there now?

4 Likes

Lol no mountains here

5 Likes

Bog bubble

22 Likes

Killer, is she going into the great outdoors?

3 Likes