Multi strain test run

Damn brother wow I love big ladies

1 Like

Smoking some new hope tonight so sticky oily almost don’t have to lick the paper.
Thanks for the gift.

13 Likes

Sad plants that came out of a over stayed visit in the cloner 4 out of 5 look like they’ll make it .
I’m not giving up hope on miss droopy just yet .

14 Likes

yieks that sucks for sure!! ’ hopefully the will recover . i`ll push my thumbs for a fast recovery! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think she will push through she just looks a little …nervous !!!

2 Likes

Some random pics from the tin box tonight around day 18 .

18 Likes

Smoking some orange goji that’s been curing for quite a while sort of got misplaced for a year or better.
Forgot how good it is this was OG 9B I remember it well.

@50State

20 Likes

Forest fire yesterday on my drive north of the city .

8 Likes

Plants looking much much better man !?

3 Likes

Thanks just needed to get my shit together. Litfa doesn’t mean totally leave them alone lol .

5 Likes

TLC is an excellent antidote to too much LITFA!

3 Likes

You ever get any clones that start tacoing ?
They all are rooted seem established in the cup …
Just yesterday started to curl up …I did turn my light down and they r the farthest from it …any input brother?

2 Likes

I’m sure I have had them in the past is your temp high in your room ? What are you rooting them into dirt?

3 Likes

Couple lights out pics

21 Likes

monsters in the dark…

2 Likes

Gonna be a shit load of bud sites by the looks of things .

Pretty warm I must say ! Maybe they will row out of itn…planted them in soil …wonder how long till I gotta feed em …sorry for all the qs bro

1 Like

I feed mine early but I’m a savage . I also use recycled pro mix and salts so the soil is usually flushed and depleted right out of the gate.

3 Likes

Hell yeah you are…Using happy frog atm they seem to be alright went from yellow to green but I feel like it’s gonna be soon …maybe top dress them with some conposted manure…if I wasn’t so pressed to keep 30 clones alive I’d experiment lmao…how colds it get in the tin shack

2 Likes

Your asking how cold it gets in my room? Depending on the season as cold as 52 f in the winter summer time seldom drops below 70 f at lights out

2 Likes