Multi strain test run

Yes sir I was ! …I wanna try and put some root bound veggers out in the garage but only 59°f atm
Also i Was thinking perfect to throw a couple in flower out there but humidity is creping 52+
Garage is labeled as a commercial building so I get fucked on the bill

2 Likes

52 humidity is fine just run a fan and de humidifier as the humidity will climb once you have plants in there temp should be fine just slower growth in the cool temps . My humidity is 60 constantly from start to finish never have bud rot or mildew .

3 Likes

Crazy …ever since I got rot I never exceed 45 paranoid lol 2 Battery powered fans and a Dewalt battery powered …wondering I’m spending more money charging the fkers
I was looking into solar powered fans the other day ! Self charging if ya think about it

1 Like

Constant air movement is key every plant has to move . I run a 3 ft isolating fan plants never stop moving.

2 Likes

Hell yeah …deff better coverage with a 3 footer !

1 Like

12 Likes

Veg room clones starting to take off got the cloner washed up and refilled . Time to take some more clones .

14 Likes

Bog bubble

18 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior how are the Romulan crosses coming along?

3 Likes

I’ll have to check just in the city right now . I’ll snag some pictures. Thanks

2 Likes

@Comacus
Tahoe purple kush x romulian

16 Likes

Who big girl back left…friggin Monster!!! @ShiskaberrySavior

3 Likes

Not sure I’ll check for you. Might be a day or two till I hobble out there . Parked a scissor lift on my foot this afternoon just heading home from the hospital.

At least nothing is broke they’re calling it a crush injury gonna be off work for a bit . Good morphine they’ve got.

3 Likes

Ouch, I hope your foot feels better soon. :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Probably gonna be sore once the pain meds wear off .
Good thing I’ve got weed to smoke . lol
Need to water my plants crutch’s would of been nice . I’ll give the wife a crash course on mixing chemical up could be a disaster but I guess it is what it is .

3 Likes

Scrolling through some past grow pics thought I’d post a couple flower pictures.

22 Likes

How did you manage that one !?
The ol I’m to lazy to climb up to operate the controls so I’ll just walk it from the ground lol
Hope yah foot feels better !

2 Likes

id put that shit up if it were me…the morphine i mean. Will give you constipation, and its just nasty shit man. I had a bad bout with it, i will never fuck with it again .

1 Like

Yup lazy and in a rush . I prefer Demerol but hard to get any more used to get it for migraine headaches with a gravol chaser .

Heres some pics just taken at lights out this morning . Oh and that big plant you were asking about is Grendel from olreynold .

19 Likes

Looking good bro! You’ll be back to normal in no time.

3 Likes