Multi strain test run

Yup hobbled out there and watered this morning as they’d missed there drink last night . Emptied the dehumidifier pail before it ran on the floor. All is good in the tin box this morning.

5 Likes

Today’s aerial view of the veg room .

Oh and that dead clone pic I’d posted above looks like she’ll pull through.

16 Likes

WTF did you do to her blind crippled old man???

2 Likes

There was 4 plants that spend a month or more in the bubble cloner she was the only one that didn’t like the move to soil . 1 that I transplanted was over 2 ft tall with a stock the thickness of your thumb .

That’s the 4 that came out of the cloner the day they came out. @Jetdro

11 Likes

massive plants bro looking nice and ready to stack. have fun hobbling around for a few days lol (sorry)

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it . Almost pulled the plug on things 3 /4 weeks back on the whole works . Just didn’t have it in me to continue glad I didn’t do that now.

2 Likes

glad you didnt either. happy your back in the saddle and stuck with it

4 Likes

Not a lot has changed since last update still building buds .

20 Likes

Couple of plants chilling in the tin box exactly 1 month since flipping them.

21 Likes

Looking good bro! We are on a similar timeline here, I’m at 26 days . Look at the frost on those ladies, nice :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Been pumping the c02 and epsom salts to them . Should have a IV hooked to them pigs . Thanks for looking.

4 Likes

Haha nice, I’m lacking co2 this round atm. Sucks too but oh well, won’t hurt terps just output . It’s all personal anyway or for me and my OG homies . :wink:

3 Likes

Here is that deaths door green curry x snow lotus plant from last week starting to look better.

Same here personal and family and friends days of selling weed for profit are long gone.

13 Likes

I still barter successfully every month . I use it to trade with and it’s easy . What I grow they cannot BUY

3 Likes

Those look very good

1 Like

Pretty happy considering what they looked like when they went out there.
I also try to barter which has worked good in the past .

3 Likes

I got my doggie door that way . All my pizzas , lol , windows and front door fixed , pool repair , roof repair , and if I felt like giving up 3 pounds a new fence .

When I tried at Walmart they threw me out

:sunglasses:

Fuck Walmart

6 Likes

Lol Walmart doesn’t know what they missed out on stupid move on there part.

1 Like

I’m so bored

Think they are done for

4 Likes

Middle one looks the best.

1 Like