Multi strain test run

Mac stomper getting frosty.

28 Likes

wow! That is frosty!!

2 Likes

The snow lotus frost shines through in every pheno . I think I’m growing 3 plants with different bud structure my favourite is the Dreadlock structured plant she is pretty special.

8 Likes

Looks awesome. I have some headtrip from Bodhi, that has that snow lotus in it, excited to let it rip. I just started a multi strain test run in my 4x4, started 12 plants, i think about 6 strains, and they are just getting started. Really excited to pick through some of the strains I have and find some interesting stuff.

7 Likes

Grape pie week 5

20 Likes

Pink raspberry from @ShitSeeds what a enjoyable smoke .

24 Likes

I couldnt agree more. It is a really nice daily toke. Still have a few packs left!

5 Likes

Some clones fresh outta the cloner .

10 Likes

These sound fire. Stankasaurus x chemdog I might have to look them up.

6 Likes

Some more clones in need of getting transplanted

16 Likes

Definitely worth growing also nurse peanut is another that’s becoming a favourite of mine from shit seeds .

7 Likes

I have the nurse peanut in the fridge. Got it as a tester.

6 Likes

@CoastalMarySeeds zkittles waiting to be trimmed

23 Likes

Some of the veg room plants today .

17 Likes

Mac x Lando’s stash and Black Hole waiting on a trim

19 Likes

More seeds getting soaked today @CBB
Coyote bridge builders Aurora project northern lights #1 and 5

18 Likes

All 8 got a 24 hr soak and moved onto the beach mat to germ .
several have already split open fast germ rate it’s looking like . Hoping for tails by tomorrow.

7 Likes

6 out of 8 got put in dirt today fast germ rate on the northern lights #1+5

12 Likes

Nice. So far like anything nl involved they do seem to grow good n healthy. I’ve only run couple nl crosses but all have been sturdy healthy plants. I’ve got nl5 x sensi start and nl2 x ancient og going now. Every seed is a good healthy plant.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info it’s been a while since I’d grew northern lights . Probably been 8 years or more that and ak 47 is another old strain I haven’t smoked in years.

5 Likes