Multi strain test run

Another black hole and a couple white grapefruit plants .

40 Likes

That’s awesome to hear man, glad they came out nicely for ya!! I will have to pop some myself one of these days.
Not that it matters, but just in case you or others would like to know, the name is actually White Grapefruit Cookies :grin:

7 Likes

I think I had 7 that were female 3 are a bitch to clone so there out the other 4 guess I’ll see what the smoke test tells me.

7 Likes

Some new strains getting added to the veg room . Like to thank @Greasy and @NugLifeFarms420 for the bubble gum .

26 Likes

Out of likes bro nice :+1:

5 Likes

Damn bro she is beautiful

4 Likes

Step Child
Rude Boi Kush,” is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the classic Irene OG X [Face Off OG]

Got these back in November from @FiveGar time for them to go for a swim

Seeing I just received a second gift of them any one recognize the sender ?

17 Likes

You ll destroy with this strains.
Good growth!

4 Likes

Great grow you have going on @ShiskaberrySavior…some damn fine keepers in there!!

You’re got my attention with that Bubblegum BX! Keeping my fingers crossed you get a sweet pink keeper or two…

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

Thanks having some issues with Indiana bubblegum sprouting couple looked immature and the other 3 are pretty black . Hopefully a couple decide to grow.

7 Likes

Be interested to see how they turn out. Think I still got a pack.

3 Likes

Mac x Lando’s stash clone

18 Likes

Pink raspberry from @ShitSeeds .

25 Likes

Sticky finger trim jail last night . Is it magic or just dam sticky weed?

21 Likes

Another new strain going for a swim today courtesy of coyote bridge builders ghost train x gorrilla biscuit. @CBB

17 Likes

You should enjoy that. I and folks whom have grown it enjoy it, indoors and out. The great thing of that hybrid is, harvesting window is 63-80 days. Cloudy will give ya the haze effects and amber brings the gorilla biscuit sedative effects.

Thanks for popping those:)

7 Likes

Orange sunshine from @50State

24 Likes

How many weeks along are they ?

5 Likes

I believe middle of week 4 just starting to swell up should be some war clubs before she’s done . Never any shortage of solid sticky buds on that strain .

10 Likes

Snow covered grape pie never fails to put out the frost .

@HappyTrees23s

30 Likes