Multi strain test run

all veg 20 20 20 , once a month add 25 percent 5 12 26 to it ( needs it )

week 1through 3 of flip , still 20 20 20

week 4 10 30 20
week 5 Half 10 30 20 half 5 12 26

weeks 6 on full 5 12 26

all i use , no additives no fillers no bloom boosters

i like it SIMPLE N REPEATABLE

6 Likes

Nothing else huh? Damn I know we talked about this many times. Never knew the schedule though, very cool and simple. Got me sold (Iā€™ve seen and smoked your buds :wink:) plus I can get it at a local shop , not my go to but I do like supporting local if I can @Jetdro thanks brother :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Personally, I know you guys can get good results on the jacks but I think all my plants look fucked up running that jacks schedule. Really any pure Jacks schedule. The 3-2-1 looks messed up to me too. Canā€™t run it start to finish and look pretty. The plants always look P deficient AF to me. Red stems/petioles everywhere. Leaves not the best colorsā€¦ idk. I see good results and pics from people that use it, but I donā€™t see that in my own gardens :thinking: Its why iā€™ve been on the maxibloom kick along with a few others here. Supplementing jacks on top of that maxi seems to be really nice but thatā€™s about as far as Iā€™ve gotten with jacks and personally good results.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had the opportunity to run jacks , for years I was a die hard general hydro guy. Never again will I run that high priced watered down crap. Sorry (general hydro)

3 Likes

I donā€™t mess with the watered down stuff either. Only dry powders. Maxibloom is a dry powder and works seedling to harvest, just needs extra calcium throughout, and could use a little N boost in veg and stretch but thatā€™s it. If I could find something that worked as good or better, I would use that instead, but I havenā€™t.

Sadly I canā€™t get that Plant Prod down here as that stuff actually looks pretty good.

4 Likes

I ran AN for 7-8 years if u wanna talk about high priced shit! Stellar results though EVERYTIME! But 8-11 bottles is ludicrous! Nowadays it would be like 6-700$ a run with my numbers, fā€™@! That noise

4 Likes

Too bad you canā€™t get plant prod where you are. Iā€™ve got nothing bad to say about it . I was a 13 jug dummy for so long I was probably a grand a year on chemical 400 dollar jugs of micro and bloom didnā€™t last long .

4 Likes

Ya itā€™s ludicrous how quick I used to go through that shit, Big Mike was laughing all the way to the bank :bank:

2 Likes

Why you add in the 25 percent 5 12 26 in veg when using the 20 20 20

1 Like

Yeah that would probably fix what I see right there :thinking:

1 74 pco x blue sunshine up and living.

@Kasper0909

7 Likes

I still use that watered down stuff from my country, but itā€™s nowhere near as costly as GHā€¦

All around it would cost me only 50$ for 5 litres of micro, grow, bloom (total) and 1 litre calmag to go with it costs 4 $ :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Wanna hear the craziest part, when I began growing i couldnā€™t afford that and had to go with 1 litre versions of it LoL

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been noticeing some take a little longer to germ. Must be a little hard :thinking:

2 Likes

Man, thatā€™s really cheap! Nice

Iā€™m hoping the rest sprout still nada tonight.

2 Likes

Looks like all 5 of the coral kush are tailed up .

15 Likes

I had to make sure the LED was 90cm away from the top of the plants.

2 Likes

That could be part of my problem. Light could be too close . Tin box is working good though. (upload://fJS6g5XIFAyjSNVm0axGa4swx6f.jpeg)

Green curry x snow lotus day 36 or so.

20 Likes

oh Hell yeah !! Tin box on KILL :boom:

1 Like

Thanks always good results in the tin box .

1 Like