Multi strain test run

I’m terrible at describing smells candy cane peppermint is my first thought then it seems to drift into a more lime sweet smell .

I should crack open a cured bag and see what stands out .

4 Likes

That sounds awesome actually. Very cool profile for sure

3 Likes

Anyone using this black storm additive?

Getting excellent results it’s pricy but works well .

9 Likes

Black leb x strawberry banana tonight.

18 Likes

Not sure who to thank if you recognize the flip let me know.
Got all 5 in for a soak.
Possibly Coral Kush @Andrane

16 Likes

I’m gonna be gettin some sour bubble x grape stomper germed in the next few days. You’re plants are looking :ok_hand: thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thanks appreciate it they all seem to get tortured in the veg room but most straighten out once they move into the tin box .
Got some weird crap happening this round seems since I switched to led .

This seedling is looking interesting and if course no name on it !

14 Likes

I’m super excited to see that coral kush in action. Plus one from me haha.

3 Likes

Gave them a scuff and another soak stuck them on a heat mat . Still no action as of this morning . :sob:

2 Likes

Just dropped a couple coral myself, nice. I’ve got some weird shit going on over here too, temp changes outside? Idk it’s pissing me off though, it’s affecting like 1/2 of my stuff in Veg for production atm :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Hoping the coral kush sink all are still floating as of this morning . Those 74 pco x blue sunshine have been a few days now with no action they sank within 24 hrs then into paper towel and still won’t sprout.

4 Likes

I’ve got one up, the other is hurting looking but I’m not gonna lose faith yet…. I sprayed JPS one and done on everything last night, gonna flush out medium, check PH on all and start fresh. Had nothing but issues with this Athena blended too. Should have just bought Jacks :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Just do Jack, 20 20 20 10 30 20. 5 12 26
that damn simple and WORKS

4 Likes

Soon as possible I’m going to 100% tired of all this other bullshit! When I ran CC I was fine but shits pricey. Got my jacks piggy bank (was an octo piggybank now it just doubled though :wink:)

1 Like

Or buy 3 of plant prod smallest containers veg,bloom and finisher and give them a go . See if that’s something you like.
Unless they change the formulas I won’t be switching to anything else any time soon.

2 Likes

? none of that matters. Any that sink that are viable will float again a few hours later. Can honestly just leave the beans in the cup of water until they pop and come out of the shell completely. You’ll come over to little seedlings floating at the top that you can immediately plant. no worrying about what comes up or not. They can’t drown.

2 Likes

That’s what you run? Plant prod? I know Jacks has some smaller versions I may just grab but it makes so much sense financially to grab those big f&@$ers. Last 7 years was like a breeze, then my dumb ass switched :man_facepalming:t2: like wtf is wrong with me ?!

2 Likes

All purpose, blossom booster and what’s the other one @Jetdro ? Never mind gotta be cal nit

3 Likes

I’ve had that happen several times a nice sight to see then at least you know there alive .

It’s when you plant a seed and it doesn’t grow and you go looking for it in the pot and can’t find it or turned to mush . Lol

2 Likes

Been over a year now running plant prod I’m on my second round of 15 kg bags of it .

4 Likes